I played the Wii today!

Yeah I played it today to, before seeing this topic. It was AMAZING!!!!!!! I didnt get a chance to go through the settings or make a Mii. But I got to do one race in Excite Truck and im telling you its AMAZING. The Wii is so perfect the wii-mote is so light after 20 seconds you dont even realize your holding it it feels so perfect! I had doubts about maybe Wii having flaws or not living up to the hype but trust me IT DOES! Ive said it before and ill say it again I had an orgasm playing that 1 round of excite truck.

Zori said:
Yeah I played it today to, before seeing this topic. It was AMAZING!!!!!!! I didnt get a chance to go through the settings or make a Mii. But I got to do one race in Excite Truck and im telling you its AMAZING. The Wii is so perfect the wii-mote is so light after 20 seconds you dont even realize your holding it it feels so perfect! I had doubts about maybe Wii having flaws or not living up to the hype but trust me IT DOES! Ive said it before and ill say it again I had an orgasm playing that 1 round of excite truck.

AN orgasm? I had 10!

Danm....you actually played the Wii......I need to check out if anyone of my Gamestops have one!!!!

i have a question. since the controller is so small is it kind of uncomfertable on its side like that? (probably didnt play long enough to get a full feel for it though) oh and dont worry no matter what you say im still getting a wii and im still going to continue to try and prusuade every person i meet to get one.

Really? The controller felt great in my hands, and I have relatively big hands. Well I guess at first it kinda felt bad, but after a few seconds of playing I didnt notice it I was way to into the game.

wiiwii said:
i have a question. since the controller is so small is it kind of uncomfertable on its side like that? (probably didnt play long enough to get a full feel for it though) oh and dont worry no matter what you say im still getting a wii and im still going to continue to try and prusuade every person i meet to get one.

No, it fits in your hand beautifully, it feels so great. On it's side it's not as amazing, but it's still comfortable. Your left hand fits into the notch where the "B" button is, and your right hand holds the bigger part of the Wii-Mote. Not uncomfortable in any way.

dbinder1987 said:
Just wanted to know how the graphics were?

Well I only played excite truck, which doesn't have the greatest graphics for the Wii. But they were prolly about a PS2 game, or some xBox games.

ur sooo lucky! i cant wait for the Wii and reading this thread makes me want it even more....i kinda went into a state where i didnt come onto this site and didnt really "care" how close to release date it was....but after reading this thread it all came back and hit me I WANT A WII RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, I played it today for the first time. I did have that feeling of, "ah shoot, Wii sports, come on dude!" But once I picked it up and started playing I was immediately transported back to being 6 years old and playing the old top-down arcade racing machines. My only complaint is that the trucks stopped turning at about 45 degrees, and with the freedom of the remote I kept trying to turn it beyond the limit, but the truck wouldn't do anything... So I'd literally be holding the remote upside down trying to pull a hairpin turn but there'd be no response. Bummer, but the weird thing is I didn't mind crashing. It had an easy learning curve, and even screwing up rewarded you.

Santoanderson said:
Yeah, I played it today for the first time. I did have that feeling of, "ah shoot, Wii sports, come on dude!" But once I picked it up and started playing I was immediately transported back to being 6 years old and playing the old top-down arcade racing machines. My only complaint is that the trucks stopped turning at about 45 degrees, and with the freedom of the remote I kept trying to turn it beyond the limit, but the truck wouldn't do anything... So I'd literally be holding the remote upside down trying to pull a hairpin turn but there'd be no response. Bummer, but the weird thing is I didn't mind crashing. It had an easy learning curve, and even screwing up rewarded you.

They didn't want you to turn that much. :D

I played it too!!! VERY IMPRESSED

WOW! the Wii has already had me on the internet for literally HOURS AND HOURS drooling at it's specs, game play vidz and pics...but today Gamestop had 1. let me say:

1: the controller is ALOT smaller than i thought. Very comfortable to hold, also it is very precise and responsive, which kind of worried me.

2: the console is ALOT smaller than i thought. VERY portable for travel, takin to friends house, whatever.

3: the graphics are good. Despite being a little less than the playstation 3 (what an original name btw!) the graphics are not bad. it still looked better than the PS2 and that was just on Excite truck alone. JUST WAIT TILL ZELDA AND RED STEEL!!!

4: Excite truck seems like it'd keep me entertained for about 20 min...wont be buying.

and 5: WHY OH WHY GOD DID I NOT RESERVE IT!!! I CANT WAIT IN LINE CUZ I WORK NIGHTS> didn't decide i was gonna try to snag 1 at launch till about 2 weeks ago. (WHOOPS).

the end. lol

it was alright but seemed like kind of a kids game. Depends on what your into but it kind of seemed like just something i'd want the demo for to show people how the wiimote works. lol. just didnt seem like the kind of game that could engulf me. plus, im a shooter fan anyways. FIRST PERSON PERFECT is gonna rule.

yeah i walked into my eb/gamestop store here in a city nearby that was at the mall and i see two kids run past me with wiimotes and im like OMG WTFH.... and i look over and they are running to the wii in this holygrail looking kiosk and i like nearly wii my pants and im like no friecken way.... i didnt get a chance to play it since there like 15 kids there watching them play :p.... i will play it sometime this week tho when i go back :p.... cant wait...

i think excite truck will shine when you have 2-4 of your buddies over all drinkin some brews and pushing eachother so that one another screw up. i cant wait for the good times to begin

Back