i-pod or no i-pod

bamawii

bama
Nov 11, 2007
Bama
Wii Online Code
4300-8711-7380-5145
I am thinking about purchasing an i-pod with some christmas money.

I wanted to poll you guys out there in nintendo land to see if you have one and if you would recommend one.

let me hear your thoughts...........Thanks

Bama

Well It Depends:

Answer These 3 Questions:

Do You Have An Mp3 Player?
Do You REALLY NEED One?
How Much Are You Willing To Spend?

I Am Fairly Happy With My Ipod Video. I Am Going To Get An Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 8Gig Black When I Get Back in Arizona.

I must say that I didn't really support iPods, but they're amazing. I highly suggest the new iPod nano. Its extremely small, yet has a very large screen. It is quite bright and can play videos. The 4 gig version is $149 but I suggest you get the 8 gig for $200.

Pikachu256 said:
I Am Fairly Happy With My Ipod Video. I Am Going To Get An Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 8Gig Black When I Get Back in Arizona.
Exactly what I got for christmas :wink:

I do not have one........but I have been wanting one.....for pics, videos, pod casts, and uh o yea - music!

do pod casts cost??

A podcast is a video made my certain people which can be downloaded through iTunes. To answer your question, all podcast's are free :)

Oh and I have an iTouch..

Syntax, always the first to brag...:wink: Only playing with you.

Ima get me one of them podcasts.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Syntax, always the first to brag...:wink: Only playing with you.

Ima get me one of them podcasts.

My last iPod was an iPod mini..

Feels nice to finally be caught up with technology.. However, that'll change come the next year or so.. :D

I've been debating this with myself. I like the iPod Classic, but I don't like iTunes. My girlfriend has the black 80GB one, and I've messed around with it. I just hate the way iTunes converts your music to M4P, and I don't like how it organizes the music. This is my only gripe though, so I think I'm just going to have to deal with it and buy one.

I currently have a 1GB MobiBlu player, but I need something that I can put ALL of my music on.

I love my 80gb Video I-pod.
And I loved my Nano (original when I had one)

They are a good investment, whatever one you buy its worth it :thumbsup:

ok - so someone tell me what they like about the video aspect.......what do you use it for?

I have yet to download any videos for my iTouch. However, when I get around to it and or add money to my iTunes account, I'll probably be purchasing some music videos and TV Shows. Oh, on the iTouch, it has a youtube button which allows you watch and search for your favourite youtube vids. So far, the quality has been pretty good.

Yea, I suggest an Ipod too.
I suggest you get the mini ones, although I have the 80gb one =)

ipods are a waste of money IMO. i have a creative zen and it works just fine for me and it cost like a 1/3 of the cost i think (dunno, gift) but itouch is a nice mp3 player, if you really want an ipod, get that one.

Back