I probably won't even open the box tonight.

Santoanderson

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
I'm too damn tired, and it's only 9:00 pm. Curse me and my overwhelming tendency to do housework. Anyway, thanks to that lovely preorder from a month back, I plan to just drive down to Centerville at 11:30, which is like 2 and a half hours from now :yikes:, sit in my car, ridicule those camping out, and cut the line, the whole time waving my preorder receipt in their faces, ala Spock giving the Star Wars lineup the finger.

In the meantime I'm going to watch the Extended King Kong DVD, which is actually better than the regular version, because there's an intermission. Oh sweetness.

You're a fool if you dont open it tonight

If I had the box right now, I will open it in less than 5 seconds, and be playing the Wii less than a minute.

Good look getting your Wii

I would open it in like 3 seconds, then set it up very quickly it's like i had to much caffine.

Luckly i pre-ordered too. I CANT WAIT WAVING PREORDER RECEIPTS!!

Nintendo Wii System Box a.k.a

T.H.E.Y.O.U.A.R.E.A.N.O.O.B.A.B.O.U.T.A.S.K.I.N.G.W.H.A.T.B.O.X.W.E.A.R.E.T.A.L.K.I.N.G.A.B.O.U.T.

yea,see i been wantin this for a long time so my partner is gettin it for me for xmas. mind u im goin to get it cuz i want it right away lol so im not too sure if im allowed to play it right away but his sister is gettin one as well...but yah otherwise id be opening mine up on my way home in the car or somethin. whenever i get new stuff even a new cd i gotta open it right away n check it out lol...

I'm seriously dragging right now. I nod off during SNL, and I'm afraid if I plug it in and play it whilst half asleep, it might leave a bad taste in my mouth. The first time I turn it on, I want to be completely awake and aware.

ShadowElliot said:
Nintendo Wii System Box a.k.a

T.H.E.Y.O.U.A.R.E.A.N.O.O.B.A.B.O.U.T.A.S.K.I.N.G.W.H.A.T.B.O.X.W.E.A.R.E.T.A.L.K.I.N.G.A.B.O.U.T.

YOU ARE A NOOB FOR TYPING PERIODS AFTER EVERY LETTER AND TYPING IN CAPS!! YOU ARE ALSO A NOOB FOR ACTUALLY TAKING WHAT I SAID SERIOUS!!

This reminds me an awful lot of the comeback fight between Andy and Dwight on the Office:
Andy: **Coughs**IDIOT!**Coughs**
Dwight: **Coughs**YOU'RE THE IDIOT!**Coughs**
Andy: **Coughs**NICE COMEBACK!**Coughs**
Dwight: **Coughs**I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOUR COMEBACK! THAT'S WHY IT WORKED!**Coughs**

itzzbalaez said:
YOU ARE A NOOB FOR TYPING PERIODS AFTER EVERY LETTER AND TYPING IN CAPS!! YOU ARE ALSO A NOOB FOR ACTUALLY TAKING WHAT I SAID SERIOUS!!

I was playing -_-, and in caps mean... well i dont know. It wasnt seriously, it didnt go like this "!!!"....:nono: BADBOY!:nono:

Back