I Said It Once And I'll Say It Again

Ok Im struggling on this "the Wii is the ultimate video game console". Ya know what is the ultimate?? its not the Wii, not the 360, PS3, SNES, and so on, its owning every console out there thats worth owning. FFS people give love to all systems and we can enjoy 3 times more the video game love for us all and the prices will be more affordable to us if there is good competition.

Heres a run down of the consoles I own and I still use to this day...

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis
CDX
Saturn
Dreamcast
N64
Atari 64
NEO-GEO
PS1
PS2
Xbox
Wii

Im probally forgetting a few, and I own multiples of the same system. Ide call myself a true FANBOY, but a FANBOY of quality video games! Lets end the bullshit of my cock is bigger than yous and play on!

Well said $J-MONEY$.

It does not matter what system you play, as long as you enjoy playing.

We're gaming because we love it. It brings us together as gamers, it shouldn't divide us into factions. We all share this past time. We may all enjoy our respective consoles and that is fine.

These threads about winning or losing the battle for no.1 are pointless and obsolete.

We're here to have fun. Not to compare internet penis sizes.

Game on and let the 'console wars' bullshit end.

One more revival of this thread....on the topic of Wii's graphics being as good as 360/PS3. Certain elemnts of it could come close, but it would mean a drop in frame rate, something severe. Also apparently PS3 has already been pushed to the max, I remember hearing Tomy Hawk's project 8 suffered from really low frame-rate, like 15fps?
We've already seen Wii is capable of better graphics and effects than PS2/Wii with examples like Mario Galaxy which ran a smooth 60fps throughout. It just requires publisher to put in the effort...

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Well said $J-MONEY$.

It does not matter what system you play, as long as you enjoy playing.

We're gaming because we love it. It brings us together as gamers, it shouldn't divide us into factions. We all share this past time. We may all enjoy our respective consoles and that is fine.

These threads about winning or losing the battle for no.1 are pointless and obsolete.

We're here to have fun. Not to compare internet penis sizes.

Game on and let the 'console wars' bullshit end.

while i admire your opinion, i feel that its about time that nintendo started ruling the video games. last time that was with snes.its the legacy of nintendo. this is fanboyism at its highest. however hard u may try, u can never get rid of it. i am not afraid to say i an an aggressive wii fanboy.

ok i am back i just got home reading all the posts. Yes i do need to stop rushing my posts. Now on the wii related post i am a gamer i love my wii I also like other games and system so to really be a true fanboy someone already mentioned it and i have to repeat it you have to have all the next gen systems.

Now true i would love to see nintendo dominate the gaming world like playstation did for so many years but i guess to be a true gamer to enjoy every type of gaming whether its is seeing bad ass graphics to bad ass controls i will just need to get all the systems end of discussion. Now one last thing between bad ass graphics and innovative controls where does 360 sit lol. Basically what im asking is what is so good about 360 with its defect rate and now that the ps3 is more affordable what does the 360 offer us as a next gen system.

please answer gamers

owlsgo said:
what's with the sudden influx of these types of people?

its not there are a rise of "these types of people"..its just that us wii ours are getting a lil tired of being treated as a "kid owning console".

Bliss said:
its not there are a rise of "these types of people"..its just that us wii ours are getting a lil tired of being treated as a "kid owning console".

Thank you.

brigipson said:
the wii is the best system out there i just read a post of the 360 catching up with the wii. lol all i could do was laugh at this post 360 has got a few new games out now such as assasins creed etc.... but i was thought about the ps3 compared to the 360 and also the wii and i went on thinking that ps3 or 360 would i trade it in for a wii and wii games and the outcome came out like this the ps3 has great graphics yes granted but......i would really get bored of the ps3 its the same thing this year and it will be the same 4 years from now and soforth unless they do something different or try something new all my gamer fans think about it what has actually changed in the ps2 to the ps3 besides graphics a little tilt tech but whats that but all in a nut shell i wouldnt keep a ps3 i would trade it in. there is just not enough fun for now the 360 i would keep that system only because its a all american system but just the defect rate on it is insane... over all nintendo is the best..

COMMENTS GAMERS......
The really funny part is that the 360 is trying to catch up after it got a one year head start.

true true 360 did have a head start i need more info people lets talk more about how the 360 is going in sales worldwide and why the 360 doesnt have healthy sales in japan.

Its owned by an American company.
360 is going fine sales-wise, Wii is just doing better atm, the momentum may not last forever, but atm Wii is powering ahead. If 360 had a bigger userbase in Japan the competition would be a lot closer.

Back