I saw Paris Hilton!

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Yea well yesterday I went to Valley Fair mall in San Jose, California. I needed new football shoes and then my mom and sister wanted to go to Macy's. We rarely go to this mall, it's so huge and so nice with the expensive stores such as Gucci and Louis Vuttone. Well it said that Paris Hilton was coming at 1:00 p.m. Then we went in and she was sitting there, it felt cool. I would have hugged her and took a picture but I was all sweaty from football practice, instead my sister and mom took a picture. (I was actually taking the snapshot though.) And yea I thought this was pretty cool, she is really pretty, her face is like shiney. She looked like a doll.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
can you upload the pics??
I would but it's on my sister's cellphone and I am trying to find the wire but I swear it is true let me see if I can find a link to prove that she came.

LinksDarkSide said:
You saw Paris Hilton? Did she sound all nasally like she does on TV?
Lol nassy? I don't know what that is but she barely talked. She said stuff like "Your Welcome". Or "Sure", you know because most fans wanted to take pics. She was in the perfume section and it was really crowded...

LinksDarkSide said:
Thats a bad link dude.
Lol how is it a bad link. That is one of the main news paper things out here. Man why can't any one believe me lol...

Oh... ok. I would choose a different link if I were you, you have to sign in to see it, and nasally is like their voice sounds likes its coming from her head.

LinksDarkSide said:
Oh... ok. I would choose a different link if I were you, you have to sign in to see it, and nasally is like their voice sounds likes its coming from her head.
You don't need to sign in to see that lol. I googled it, let me find another.
No I can't find another link sorry. It should work, are you from the USA maybe thats why it doesn't work for you... Sorry :(

Desi_Wii_G said:
You don't need to sign in to see that lol. I googled it, let me find another.
No I can't find another link sorry. It should work, are you from the USA maybe thats why it doesn't work for you... Sorry :(

Probably, it asks me to sign in as well. (course, there's nothing special about PH anyway :scared: )

Back