I saw Paris Hilton!

That's cool :)
I met her too, in a club here a few months ago when she was filming. She's pretty sweet in person, hehe.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Yea well yesterday I went to Valley Fair mall in San Jose, California. I needed new football shoes and then my mom and sister wanted to go to Macy's. We rarely go to this mall, it's so huge and so nice with the expensive stores such as Gucci and Louis Vuttone. Well it said that Paris Hilton was coming at 1:00 p.m. Then we went in and she was sitting there, it felt cool. I would have hugged her and took a picture but I was all sweaty from football practice, instead my sister and mom took a picture. (I was actually taking the snapshot though.) And yea I thought this was pretty cool, she is really pretty, her face is like shiney. She looked like a doll.

shiny because its greasy and disgusting for using orange glow as a self applicating tan.

The only actual reason I have to dislike her is her DUI charges. DUI is one of the most pathetic things a human being can do, IMO.
Everything else about her...I don't see anything worth being like OMGZ LOL I H8 DAT *****!~ She is what she is...if I was in her financial situation I can't honestly see myself being any less materialistic or vain. I'd have more of a social conscience though.

congratz your sister and your mom hugged a drug doing Rtard , get them checked out for any decease hell some new ones may even pop out

LinksDarkSide said:
You know, she may be a total failure everywhere else, but some of her songs are ok.
Lmao, agreed. I bought her album for $1, bb.

Back