I smiled when I played this game.

amirreza

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Something about this game cheered me up when I first played it. Video games never do that to me. Is it the up-beat music, the graphics, the gameplay, the 60 FPS, what? This is a first for sure.

I don't know, same thing with me, It is just really enjoyable to play. I think the controls are real smooth too

Doesn't it just make you all warm and fuzzy inside. but be careful, too much Super Mario Galaxy may cause unexpected dimpling of cheeks (not the ones your sitting on).

This is the game that Nintendo needed to push the Wii through the "wii only has bad games phase". People are amazed at this game...I only hope it is selling well. It has to be.

I totally had the same experience when I first played this game...everything is executed absolutely perfectly. The artwork, the music, the gameplay, the graphics...all I can say is wow.

Finally, an awesome game. Just like SMSS for the GCN.

I actually had Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 for the Wii pre-ordered up until this past Monday. I started reading reviews on Mario Galaxy and changed my pre-order from SD vs. RAW to Galaxy, and I haven't looked back since. I've heard awful things about the Wii version of SD vs. RAW, and I've heard nothing but great things about Galaxy. I definitely made the right choice, and I'm enjoying it every minute.

Along with GH3, I'll be playing Galaxy for a long while. Those two games made my Wii experience a great experience.

definitely a cheerful game. i find myself saying, "wow" quite often when i play SMG. and just think of all the cool games to come for the Wii. Fun stuff :yesnod:

Thrash13 said:
I actually had Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 for the Wii pre-ordered up until this past Monday. I started reading reviews on Mario Galaxy and changed my pre-order from SD vs. RAW to Galaxy, and I haven't looked back since. I've heard awful things about the Wii version of SD vs. RAW, and I've heard nothing but great things about Galaxy. I definitely made the right choice, and I'm enjoying it every minute.

Along with GH3, I'll be playing Galaxy for a long while. Those two games made my Wii experience a great experience.

Yep I actually made the mistake of buying Letdown vs Raw 2008 for the Wii. It was fun for two days then I bought Galaxy

I know what makes this game so fun it's when Mario says Super Mario Galaxy at the very beginning. It's just the way he says it that makes me laugh every time

Meh, I must be the only guy who doesnt like it that much =/

Back