I sold my ps3. I'm happy about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndragon13

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2010
Wii Online Code
6666-5590-3447-6777
I sold that boring console, and I don't miss it at all. sony needs to give it up with the playstation consoles already.

I sold that boring console, and I don't miss it at all. sony needs to give it up with the playstation consoles already.

Well not to start a internet fight about it but
Sonys consoles tend to last for ten years when most other consoles lifes last for about 5
They tend to bring it out with a new disc format and that usually makes the things that play these have to get cheaper (think of the PS3 it was a cheap bluray player)
Its only boring if you don't have games for it
Design wise it is boring, but you don't buy a console to look at it

Well not to start a internet fight about it but
Sonys consoles tend to last for ten years when most other consoles lifes last for about 5
They tend to bring it out with a new disc format and that usually makes the things that play these have to get cheaper (think of the PS3 it was a cheap bluray player)
Its only boring if you don't have games for it
Design wise it is boring, but you don't buy a console to look at it
Oh I had plenty of games for it. I was level 8 for trophy wise. It's just I got sick of it. I don't mean to sound like a fanboy or anything, but the exclusives for it are boring to me. I'm not a fan of microsoft either, but thats another story. I do like blu ray, I already have a blu ray player, so ps3 is useless to me. thats why I sold it. Movies and video games are two different things. When it comes to movies, yes of course blu ray is nice, but when I comes to video games, Nintendo is where the fun is. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just saying how I feel about it. I grew up with nintendo, thats why I love nintendo the best! I have no interest in sony or microsoft anymore, but thats me.

Well it's all of a matter of opinion, if you dont like it... why keep it

Oh I had plenty of games for it. I was level 8 for trophy wise. It's just I got sick of it. I don't mean to sound like a fanboy or anything, but the exclusives for it are boring to me. I'm not a fan of microsoft either, but thats another story. I do like blu ray, I already have a blu ray player, so ps3 is useless to me. thats why I sold it. Movies and video games are two different things. When it comes to movies, yes of course blu ray is nice, but when I comes to video games, Nintendo is where the fun is. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just saying how I feel about it. I grew up with nintendo, thats why I love nintendo the best! I have no interest in sony or microsoft anymore, but thats me.

You dont have to like the company just like there games

You dont have to like the company just like there games
I'm not crazy about the games either. mgs4 was okay, but nothing to brag about, little big planet was boring, modnation racers was annoying and boring, i liked god of war 3, but after I beat it, it was like okay now what? i didn't care for heavy rain, the controls were lame. i was never a fan of gran turismo, it's too annoying to play. So there was no reason for me to keep it. now that they are coming out with playstation move, it's just going to be a rip off of the wii anyway. not that it matters, but still I rather Mario, Donkey Kong etc. anyday. And like I said before I have a blu ray player so the ps3 is useless to me. sorry, but thats how I feel about it. and what really annoyed me about the ps3 slim, is it can't play ps2 games, thats one of the reasons why I bought it cause I thought it would. So I have to say, I'm done with the playstaion world. Same goes for microsft. It's Nintendo or nothing for me! I pick Nintendo.

and I'm not going to come on the playstation thread anymore either. I don't want to sound like a fanboy. Because I'm not, I just don't like sony or microsoft period.

"dude, you sounds like a ****ing broken record. you sir keep repeating your stupid **** about the crappiness of the playstation. you will lose any sort of 'credibility' with this repeated ****. you need to shut the **** up about your views of the ps3. nobody cares." From Rukus.

There Rukus you got your wish:dita:

Now back to Nintendo:papermario:

Heavy rain had control's?
Wasnt it just one long QTE?

Also
Read the sticky at the top of the page
"Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please"
Locking thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back