I sold my wow accout'n for a Nitendo wii!

Forgot about that one :lol:
Well if you've played any other metroid you'll have to play this one.

The controls : are awesome
Music : weird & scary which is pretty good
Gameplay : you'll have a blast shooting stuff & if you've played one before then you know you gotta scan like everything :lol:
Story : Random stuff but everything else definitely makes up for it.
Only played the old school ones. So the new metriod is amazing eh!

nice.. im playing madworld right now as we speak... for the first time. I guees i'll have to check out metriod 3!!

Welcome to WiiChat Hi11Zone.

If you want a good on-rails shooter, I really recommend Ghost Squad. It's short, but it's cheap. And the developer added different costumes for enemies for more replay value, and other small tidbits of gameplay. It's really worth the money, it's a blast with a friend.

I also heard House Of The Dead Overkill was amazing, but I've never played Overkill.

Enjoy the forums.

I've already seen you around the forums, but welcome to Wiichat eitherway! :D

... Just a WoW account is worth a Wii and a bunch of game? OSHI--

Aaaanyways, as I ask everyone, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks dude. :)

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

How is that game?

& yes you must! :lol:

Blooody and hilarious!! I , just lilled teh first boss teh death sequences and minigames are over teh top. The annoucers make this game awsome!. But if u can't handle blood stay away! Thanks for all teh warm wlecome guys!

Previously no, but yes you just did, lol. Posting multiple times is generally taken as against the rules on forums, so try not to do that. :p

Don't take it personally though, I give the rules link to all new members. :lol:

I am... so PROUD!
Wow was credited to be the second most adicting game in the world.

1st is...
of coarse, pokemon.

I got ghost squad like you said. Ya teh game is short, but addicting i will be playing many more hours to unlock all the guns and costumes for sure. The perfect shot attatchment is the best ever gooooo buy it!

Back