I support you, Nintendo!

North99

Banned
Jan 1, 2007
I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.

I support you, though!! I have other adult friends who support you!! Yay!! I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.

Thanks for Zelda OOT, this week. I can't wait til the end of next month to see what the next one for N64 will be.

I loyally buy the games I like every week, although I just moved and, being very busy, havent actually replayed any of them. I already own the stuff I'd like to play, but I would like to collect them on the one system, like other folks.

Brilliant. I wish I could see into your 10 year plan.

North99 said:
I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore........

So you have to be a kid to whine? This is a forum. You do 3 things on forums. Ask questions, whine, say good things.....I support nintendo too. Thats why I whine....because they have $1000's of my dollars since 1985......NEXT

this is such a weird post.....
North99 said:
I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.

I bet they are having fun too. They made a product and are selling it for money

This sounds like some weird communist manifesto. I picture japanese guys doing calistenics in a courtyard at nintendo HQ in Japan (visa vi southpark pokeman episode)

sounds like asian translated to english auto spam

Last edited:
I see the point. It is the opposite of what we see everywhere else, a refreshing post that shows there is some intelligence in the world. Thank you North99 for your opinion.

-Bobby

bobby1211 said:
I see the point. It is the opposite of what we see everywhere else, a refreshing post that shows there is some intelligence in the world. Thank you North99 for your opinion.

-Bobby

How refreshing! yes! here is a picture of a cute kitten! Thanks everyone! I hump rainbows! fiddley dee (someone teach me how to post a pic of my puppy)

oh and

North99 said:
in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.
um.....my parents used to beat me......and ill beat you if you want

Last edited:
no Im not a kid I love this game but who the hell here on this forum has not beated this game? Most I bet have beaten it more than twice. This is the third release of the game I want games that I have Multiplayer (Aka Mario Kart or Star Fox) Ze;da should have came out in the summer when we already have like 6 N64 games out not know. But what ever Im happy playing Sonic and SSX Blur comes out soon so what ever.

JerrodDRagon said:
no Im not a kid I love this game but who the hell here on this forum has not beated this game? Most I bet have beaten it more than twice. This is the third release of the game I want games that I have Multiplayer (Aka Mario Kart or Star Fox) Ze;da should have came out in the summer when we already have like 6 N64 games out not know. But what ever Im happy playing Sonic and SSX Blur comes out soon so what ever.

Were you expecting virtual console games for systems released pre-2000 to be brand new ones you had never tried?
The reason they cost only $10US or less is because they are old games many have played. Many of us own most of the games they will release, but it is convenient and fun to collect them all on one system, for very little cost.

... Also, thank you Bobby, for your reply.

I am with you also, I'm a patient guy, I never whine because of releases or online play or whatever, and I am loyal to Nintendo and support it in every way.

North99 said:
I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.

I support you, though!! I have other adult friends who support you!! Yay!! I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.

Thanks for Zelda OOT, this week. I can't wait til the end of next month to see what the next one for N64 will be.

I loyally buy the games I like every week, although I just moved and, being very busy, havent actually replayed any of them. I already own the stuff I'd like to play, but I would like to collect them on the one system, like other folks.

Brilliant. I wish I could see into your 10 year plan.

You do know, Nintendo are not going to see this , however, people who use this forum will, so instead of 'i support you nintendo' you could use ' i support nintendo'. By saying that, people can get involved into discussion their views on the thread/topic.
That is all

you realize the Nintendo company probably consists of more than a person or two. part of their market research will include continuously scanning the internet for consumer feedback. 9999/10000 says no one in relation to their company will see it. but, like winning a lotto ticket, theres a chance someone will, and maybe it will make them smile.

Lol this is off the wall...I'm in a good mood today. Just got my 3rd Nintendo Wii Nunchuk and Remote Controller from Walmart.com today! Can't wait to play multiplayer Madden, Elebits, and Mario Party with my brothers at home!

North99 said:
Were you expecting virtual console games for systems released pre-2000 to be brand new ones you had never tried?
The reason they cost only $10US or less is because they are old games many have played. Many of us own most of the games they will release, but it is convenient and fun to collect them all on one system, for very little cost.

... Also, thank you Bobby, for your reply.
I know but from most sites I've seen most of the people dont care about this game coming out look at Donkey Kong country it was a game most people wanted for the Wii why? Because we have not played it in years while Zelda is a game I just played like 2 years ago (beating it for like the 4th time)
I wanted Star Fox becuase
1) Every time oyu played the main game you could do soething different and it would make the game new every time you played
2) It had multplayer so I could play with my friends

OOT is the same if I beat it on the 64, Wii or Gamecube and there really can be no different out come in the end.
Its favorite game of all time and I beat it every couple of years but right now was not the best time for this game we just had a good one player Sonic come out we need more multilayer games. In the Summer when Mario Party, Mario Strikers and Metriod comes out is the time to release games like Zelda OOT or Zelda MM but I want more than just Mario Kart 64 or Sonic and the secret Rings or Wii Sports or Bomberman as a 4 player game for the Wii (for a game made for partys it sure does not have alot of 4 player games)

Yeah I'm with North and Bobby. I love I now have OoT downloaded, even though it hasn't been 10 years since I've played it (yes I know its not that old).

Even if there wasn't anything new this week I would prefer to download, I'll keep it to myself. I don't like reading "man VC sucks this week!". Wait 7 more days. Patience is something that doesn't seem to be trendy anymore.

Last edited:
I've never had the chance to play Zelda:OOT, never having owned another Nintendo system since the NES. This was marvellous news for me :)

JerrodDRagon said:
I know but from most sites I've seen most of the people dont care about this game coming out look at Donkey Kong country it was a game most people wanted for the Wii why? Because we have not played it in years while Zelda is a game I just played like 2 years ago (beating it for like the 4th time)
I wanted Star Fox becuase
1) Every time oyu played the main game you could do soething different and it would make the game new every time you played
2) It had multplayer so I could play with my friends

OOT is the same if I beat it on the 64, Wii or Gamecube and there really can be no different out come in the end.
Its favorite game of all time and I beat it every couple of years but right now was not the best time for this game we just had a good one player Sonic come out we need more multilayer games. In the Summer when Mario Party, Mario Strikers and Metriod comes out is the time to release games like Zelda OOT or Zelda MM but I want more than just Mario Kart 64 or Sonic and the secret Rings or Wii Sports or Bomberman as a 4 player game for the Wii (for a game made for partys it sure does not have alot of 4 player games)

I know what you mean. I know what most of the other whiners meant...

But, to make MY point..... well, wait until they eventually release statistics for the amount of Internet-connected(some people really don't have parents or jobs to pay for internet service) Wii's who bought Zelda OOT shortly within its release date. If we had tons of other games to play, we might not have paid to download a game we just passed "2 years" ago.

Back