I think this sums up the Wii's popularity

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Wow. Just look at this screenshot I took. (Click to enlarge)

screenshot2by0.png

waluigifs5.jpg

Well, £250 each. not surprised. i'm really pissed that i'm not going to have a Christmas with a Wii, its faulty and i have to take it back before december 8th, and i can only get another in January. T^T

THIS IS MADDNESSSS
This is xmas

I could purchase a pro set of goalie equipment for that price...

Damn. A single Wii Console for 2,250 dollars. I saw some Wii Bundles with a Wii, 10 games, and 2 Wii Remotes and Nunchucks for like 1000 dollars.

Keep in mind that's British pounds, not dollars. That price converts to over $4,626! Maybe PAL Wiis are rarer...

Flamefury8 said:
Damn. A single Wii Console for 2,250 dollars. I saw some Wii Bundles with a Wii, 10 games, and 2 Wii Remotes and Nunchucks for like 1000 dollars.

Actually, I think it's for 10 consoles, up at the top it says 10x Wii...

nice linux you have there FRuMMaGe...is that the newest release, I haven't seen it yet? Or just a special skin?

Dav_4550 said:
Actually, I think it's for 10 consoles, up at the top it says 10x Wii...

nice linux you have there FRuMMaGe...is that the newest release, I haven't seen it yet? Or just a special skin?
Nope, I'm on the old Ubuntu 6.06. I think 7.10 is just out, but I'm happy with my current setup. And yeah, it's a custom theme.

Also, just to stop people from being misleaded, this is actually for 10 Wii's. I didn't realise that until I posted it, but £250 ($500) is still a massive amount above the RRP (£179).

Also, why would they buy 10 without some desire to sell them.

Back