I think this sums up the Wii's popularity

mini76 said:
No, That is for ten.
Still silly money as they are available and cost £179-95.
All I can say is panic buying.
Have thought of buying a couple and sticking them on E-Bay. Selling for over £200-00. on there.
Actually, in most of the UK they are completely sold out.

People are rushing to get them for Christmas presents for their kids

TortillaChip520 said:
all ten of their kids. many catholics live in england?
I was talking about why there are none in shops, not the ebay thing

Does anyone else noticed that this covered about half the home page, Just saying.

Is their any realy special about thsoe wii's that they are so much and did you google image or was it an actual screenshot cus you can photoshop it but nice find

PrinceLink said:
Does anyone else noticed that this covered about half the home page, Just saying.

Is their any realy special about thsoe wii's that they are so much and did you google image or was it an actual screenshot cus you can photoshop it but nice find

Well, it IS almost Christmas. :)
..and making you say about the whole "photoshop" thing, made me actually
look for it.. and I'm not so sure. I found the same exact thing. The item
number is different, but it's from the same person. Oh well!
Maybe he bid it again.. o_O. I don't even buy things from ebay, so I don't
know! xD
Link Here

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Well, it IS almost Christmas. :)
..and making you say about the whole "photoshop" thing, made me actually
look for it.. and I'm not so sure. I found the same exact thing. The item
number is different, but it's from the same person. Oh well!
Maybe he bid it again.. o_O. I don't even buy things from ebay, so I don't
know! xD
Link Here
That's a different one. Look at the price.

Search the guys name for other auctions and you'll find the one I posted

FRuMMaGe said:
Wow. Just look at this screenshot I took. (Click to enlarge)

screenshot2by0.png

waluigifs5.jpg

You have Linux Ubuntu!!! You rock!

I also have this OS... Microsoft Free since 2004!!!

Tasting Grand Paradiso Alpha - Firefox 3.0 too? It rocks... I liked more than firefox.. however, as it's an Alpha version... needs some fixing :)

Last edited:
Yep, me too. Updated it from apt :)

It would be impossible to go back to Windows... I only have Photoshop emulated with wine... can't use The Gimp lol...

Chicagoan said:
Yep, me too. Updated it from apt :)

It would be impossible to go back to Windows... I only have Photoshop emulated with wine... can't use The Gimp lol...
Download GIMPshop. It's basically GIMP but set up to use the same interface as photoshop. Much easier than using Wine.

Also, Amarok has to be the best media player on any OS ever!

FRuMMaGe said:
Download GIMPshop. It's basically GIMP but set up to use the same interface as photoshop. Much easier than using Wine.

Also, Amarok has to be the best media player on any OS ever!

Awesome! I'm going to try it!! Yeah... I have to erase that config folders everytime I open it and it does not work 100%

Maybe you gave me the key to be .exe free as well!!!!

Repped.

- Weird... is not on synaptic package manager. :lol: I will google it.

Edit:

The tools still floating... I do not like that! Anyway, seems more to photoshop now... I will try to make something... Do you know if there is a Image Ready - Gimp? I love animations!

Last edited:
Syntax said:
I could purchase a pro set of goalie equipment for that price...
I could purchase a power rack along with olympic standard barbell, bench, and a complete set of weights for that price...

*sigh*

This was normal for the PS3 last year. Ebay is a gold rush market. Don't be surprised if they are selling Gasoline on Ebay next year. I personally don't approve of this system, it only brings out human greed, and anything that brings out human greed on this level results in serious problems later.

yep, wiis are really rare now, my friend went to buy one today and the store sold out almost immediately (black friday, no wonder, i told him he was retarted for even trying lol) i offered to sell him my wii package, but on second thought i want to keep my wii. i had a momentary lapse of judgment. i thought hey, i can afford a ps3 if i sell it to him! but ill just buy one w/my own money. lol

Back