I thought that 1st person shooters on wii would be like pc!

timmuronfire85

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2006
Cuba small town NY
I am not bagging Nintendo at all and I dont think that the 1st person shooters are going to be bad or anything... I just wondered with technology such as the wii mote we would see 1st ps mimic having a mouse in hand. But I heard there is like an "aim box" that you have to stay inside. I was just wondering what the deal with that is or if it was something I am misunderstanding.

gotcha. thats cool I just thought something quite a bit different. Not that it would change my mind I am still going to play the hell out of red steel!

timmuronfire85 said:
gotcha. thats cool I just thought something quite a bit different. Not that it would change my mind I am still going to play the hell out of red steel!
same here. its gonna be cool feeling the rumble as u take a shot (it will have rumble when shooting right)

As far as I know it was going to have rumble and when the shots are fired you will hear them leave the wii mote and hear them hit on the tv!!! I am so excited I am ready to put half life 2 back on the pc play it through again and go and buy episode 1... I live for 1st person shooters!

yeah there is so many cool things that they are doing that you really dont hear that much about. But these little things are going to add more fun to games even if it just something as small as that.

thats cool as hell. I have not really read up on as many features of the game as I should have. It is the only game besides wii sports I will have until after christmas time so I hope there is either a lot of game time and/or replay value.

timmuronfire85 said:
As far as I know it was going to have rumble and when the shots are fired you will hear them leave the wii mote and hear them hit on the tv!!! I am so excited I am ready to put half life 2 back on the pc play it through again and go and buy episode 1... I live for 1st person shooters!

I sure hope thats true, 'cause that has REALLY hyped me up right about now :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
there is also an expert mode where your crusor will change the veiw and the aim
nah its in all 1st shooters why wouldnt it be it would be pretty stupid not to have it

it could be rumor but I heard that even in ztlp you will hear the arrows leave the remote and hit on screen. I am hoping that it is true. The sword fighting looks like it is going to have a fairly steep learning curve, but that will just add to the fun of the game... Have you heard about some of the features that cod 3 is going to have. Those are going to add so much to the game, like the rowing boat motions you are going to have to make, its just stuff like that, that will submerse you so far into the game!

I really like the idea of the gun noise coming from your wii mote, followed by the tv. I wonder if a similar effect will be on Zelda when you fire an arrow? You could hear the plucking of the string and throoshing (for want of a better word) of the arrow firing, followed by a thud and general scream from the target from the tv? However, i imagine that these two sounds will be so close together, they blend together.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back