i want a ps3

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?

Yellow_Wii said:
yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?

if hes paying for it, then prolly not since is so much

if youre lucky he wont get you one. if i were you id pray that he does not get you one, if you in fact pray. i dont pray myself, but if you pray you should pray that you never change his mind. you will be the luckiest person in the world if he chooses not to get you one. if he does get you one, all your friends will indeed laugh at you. and if they dont laugh to your face or on the outside, they will in fact be laughing on the inside and when you are not around. i will also be laughing and so will my girlfriend.

dedpoet777 said:
if youre lucky he wont get you one. if i were you id pray that he does not get you one, if you in fact pray. i dont pray myself, but if you pray you should pray that you never change his mind. you will be the luckiest person in the world if he chooses not to get you one. if he does get you one, all your friends will indeed laugh at you. and if they dont laugh to your face or on the outside, they will in fact be laughing on the inside and when you are not around. i will also be laughing and so will my girlfriend.
Or maybe we'll just all laugh at you for being another stupid fanboy. You could at least provide reasons why he shouldn't get a PS3, but wait, that's not how fanboys operate! I forgot, sorry.

Kryptenx said:
Or maybe we'll just all laugh at you for being another stupid fanboy. You could at least provide reasons why he shouldn't get a PS3, but wait, that's not how fanboys operate! I forgot, sorry.
no actually i loved sony until they put that box of dookie out they call a console. so maybe youre a fanboy. and besides, im on a wii forum arent i? last i checked it was. so if you want to diss on me for being a "fanboy" what are you doing here? get some brains. anyone who is a fan of that console should do the same. go to the ps3 forum and fluff em up for us. im sure theyll love you. anyone who posts such a dumb thread needs to be made fun of anyway.
and anyone who says i "need to provide reasons he shouldnt get one" clearly isnt a part of this world. i think you should provide reason he should get one. i can take up a whole page saying why he shouldnt, and so can plenty of others. there are only a million threads to prove my point. im glad he posted a retarded thread, yet you chose to flame me. youre my idol.

Last edited:
Well, all i can say is just dont bug him too much, maybe once every three days about getting a PS3. And if all else fails just scream "Six Axis" every time you see him.

first make a recording with something along the lines of " Buy your son a ps3" or " Let your son waste 850 of your dollars on a shitty system" once that is done make the recording loop over and over again. Once he falls asleep, play it silently near where he sleeps. From there wait a week till he wakes up and gives you the cash.

Subliminal messaging always works wonders

ok one i'm not american
two its my money and i have more than enough to get one
three i have and a wii too
and four how the f#c@ am i a fanboy for wanting a console ?

Yellow_Wii said:
ok one i'm not american
two its my money and i have more than enough to get one
three i have and a wii too
and four how the f#c@ am i a fanboy for wanting a console ?

Honestly, though, why is it that you want one? They're expenxive as crap and have like 2 good games.

I dont blame you for wanting a ps3. I own both and much happier with it. You just get tired of playing kids games on the wii, and enjoy some nice hd graphics with games that are geared towards adults.

Sony stated in a recent interview the PS3 price will not drop for at least 3-4 years. They hinted even longer. Sony feels they can hold the market well at those prices.

Judging by your impatience, Yellow_Wii you probably wouldn't appreciate the fact the system only has 2 good games now.

Guys dont diss the PS3 i have a PS3 (dont worry im getting a Wii too) if the guy wants a PS3 then he should get a Wii

and Dedpoet the reason why he should get one cause he wants one thats the best reason out there you cant mess with free will and it's kinda actualy true that you need a reason why he shouldnt get one reasons is what maks the world go around with out them this would be one crappy planet

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont blame you for wanting a ps3. I own both and much happier with it. You just get tired of playing kids games on the wii, and enjoy some nice hd graphics with games that are geared towards adults.
kids games? dude youre a joke. i notice you sure didnt make a single comment to the thread i posted showing the compatibility issue pictures of the ps2 games played on it. what you had nothing to say to that? i wonder why......i guess when the truth of that garbage console is in your face you have nothing to say. i really wish youd get off this forum or get banned cause im really tired of seeing your lame comments and your stupid name. if you dont like the wii then LEAVE THIS FORUM. you do nothing except try to piss people off. go fluff up the other fanboys on the ps3 forum....please.

Yellow_Wii said:
i want a ps3

how can i win him over ?

no you dont want one

Back