i want a ps3

dedpoet777 said:
kids games? dude youre a joke. i notice you sure didnt make a single comment to the thread i posted showing the compatibility issue pictures of the ps2 games played on it. what you had nothing to say to that? i wonder why......i guess when the truth of that garbage console is in your face you have nothing to say. i really wish youd get off this forum or get banned cause im really tired of seeing your lame comments and your stupid name. if you dont like the wii then LEAVE THIS FORUM. you do nothing except try to piss people off. go fluff up the other fanboys on the ps3 forum....please.

I didnt comment because I sold my ps2 games, so it doesnt affect me. Im sure the poor graphics could be fixed with a firmware update. I didnt design the ps3, but im sure it isnt a hardware issue. Either way I could care less. Im glad the wii can play gc games, but whats the point? There wasnt very man good gc games anyway, which is why it did so poor. Dont even try to argue that most wii games are directed towards kids. There are a select few adult games, but at least 80% are directed towards 14 and under.

Why not list all the wii games and see for yourself. I know the truth can hurt, but your fighting a losing battle.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I didnt comment because I sold my ps2 games, so it doesnt affect me. Im sure the poor graphics could be fixed with a firmware update. I didnt design the ps3, but im sure it isnt a hardware issue. Either way I could care less. Im glad the wii can play gc games, but whats the point? There wasnt very man good gc games anyway, which is why it did so poor. Dont even try to argue that most wii games are directed towards kids. There are a select few adult games, but at least 80% are directed towards 14 and under.

Why not list all the wii games and see for yourself. I know the truth can hurt, but your fighting a losing battle.

Get me a list of the games please, and proove to me 80% are directed to kids. I can garuntee they arent, you dont know what the hell your talking about. Just another Ps3 Fanboy that follows the lies all the other fanboys have made. And there is a nice bunch of GC games you can get for the Wii. And the Ps3 compatibility thing wouldnt able to be fixed by a simple firmware update.

btw your real creative with the forward and backslashes :scared: . Even your microsoft paint "wiid" sig.

Maybe you would understand my points if I typed with slashes?
\/\/hat do you think?

PtonJalken said:
Get me a list of the games please, and proove to me 80% are directed to kids. I can garuntee they arent, you dont know what the hell your talking about. Just another Ps3 Fanboy that follows the lies all the other fanboys have made. And there is a nice bunch of GC games you can get for the Wii. And the Ps3 compatibility thing wouldnt able to be fixed by a simple firmware update.

Give me a link to all the wii games. Or just go into a bestbuy and look at all the games.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Give me a link to all the wii games. Or just go into a bestbuy and look at all the games.

Bestbuy? the only games theyd have are the games that r out right now.

Another thing, what is so special about 18+ games? Are you a gamer that cant live without seeing a boob for you can pause and watch it? BIG DEAL if there are some kids games on the Wii, i think its good - cause itll just attract even more people. I have a good list of games i want currently, most of them are T and there is a good chunk that are 18+. If the Wii is a so called Kids System, then the Ps3 is the Basement Dweller's system. EVERYONE plays the Wii, and there are many games for EVERY age. Unlike the Ps3 who suit mainly greesy teens and middled age loosers.

When you can actually PROOVE half the crap you say, someone might actually pay attention to you.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:

for you to say it is for kids is like me saying that ice cream is for kids. thats funny too cause the one 9 yr old ive seen play the wii wasnt even coordinated enough to play it. guess what he did. he stopped playing it and went and played the ps2 because he got frustrated. aside from that, for 600 dollars that console should do everything it says it will, but it doesnt. so what if it doesnt AFFECT YOU, it sure affects plenty of other people. dont worry, that piece you got will stop working completely very soon im sure. but youd never admit it and youre so dumb youd prolly go right back and get another one.
as far as trying to crack on me or my sig, you better try harder than that. you act like a 12 yr old that still wears diapers and is so stubborn youd actually buy literal turds if someone else did. if you had any, i mean any sense at all you wouldnt even own that console, let alone support it. just wait till you go to play that glorious 600 dollar box of garbage and it wont turn on....just wait. the issues on that console havent even been seen in full yet i assure you. you are not wanted here, nor liked. and your comments and opinions are on a level with me as a monkey...actually lower. i think ive seen smarter apes.

umm welllllll it dosent really say tis compatiable with the same quality, now dose it? and it can be fixed through firmware,

PtonJalken said:
Bestbuy? the only games theyd have are the games that r out right now.

Another thing, what is so special about 18+ games? Are you a gamer that cant live without seeing a boob for you can pause and watch it? BIG DEAL if there are some kids games on the Wii, i think its good - cause itll just attract even more people. I have a good list of games i want currently, most of them are T and there is a good chunk that are 18+. If the Wii is a so called Kids System, then the Ps3 is the Basement Dweller's system. EVERYONE plays the Wii, and there are many games for EVERY age. Unlike the Ps3 who suit mainly greesy teens and middled age loosers.

When you can actually PROOVE half the crap you say, someone might actually pay attention to you.

I dont think ive ever seen a boob on a video game. btw some isnt 57%. I guess a link to current games arent proof? Give me a break.

Sovieto said:
umm welllllll it dosent really say tis compatiable with the same quality, now dose it? and it can be fixed through firmware,
shouldnt have to be fixed at all. nothing should have to be fixed. what dont you guys get about that? would you go pay 600 dollars for something else that needed fixed? i highly doubt it. as i said you guys havent even seen all the problems yet. and sony should have NEVER released that without testing it, cause apparently they didnt even turn it on before the let it go. if so they maybe would have seen at least one of these issues. that console is a failure, period.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont think ive ever seen a boob on a video game. btw some isnt 57%. I guess a link to current games arent proof? Give me a break.

Big Deal if current games have 57% that arent for old folk. And thats Current, if you actually paid attention to upcoming games then you'd know that % is much lower.

dedpoet777 said:
shouldnt have to be fixed at all. nothing should have to be fixed. what dont you guys get about that? would you go pay 600 dollars for something else that needed fixed? i highly doubt it. as i said you guys havent even seen all the problems yet. and sony should have NEVER released that without testing it, cause apparently they didnt even turn it on before the let it go. if so they maybe would have seen at least one of these issues. that console is a failure, period.

I actually doubt they will fix it, If it was a little firmware update that could of been fixed. If sony cared for them (and it was firmware) they would of updated the files before they sent them out.

dedpoet777 said:
for you to say it is for kids is like me saying that ice cream is for kids. thats funny too cause the one 9 yr old ive seen play the wii wasnt even coordinated enough to play it. guess what he did. he stopped playing it and went and played the ps2 because he got frustrated. aside from that, for 600 dollars that console should do everything it says it will, but it doesnt. so what if it doesnt AFFECT YOU, it sure affects plenty of other people. dont worry, that piece you got will stop working completely very soon im sure. but youd never admit it and youre so dumb youd prolly go right back and get another one.
as far as trying to crack on me or my sig, you better try harder than that. you act like a 12 yr old that still wears diapers and is so stubborn youd actually buy literal turds if someone else did. if you had any, i mean any sense at all you wouldnt even own that console, let alone support it. just wait till you go to play that glorious 600 dollar box of garbage and it wont turn on....just wait. the issues on that console havent even been seen in full yet i assure you. you are not wanted here, nor liked. and your comments and opinions are on a level with me as a monkey...actually lower. i think ive seen smarter apes.

Its called sams club. They guarantee their systems for life. Even if I had a problem, I can get an exchange anytime I want. Your points are stupid, and sig is even worse. Anybody who types sentences with slashes has no credibility at all. Btw ive never had a problem with my ps3, but the wii acts up on my g/f all the time. WHo would have thought that. You get what you pay for. If you pay for a premium system, you get a premium system with premium games.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its called sams club. They guarantee their systems for life. Even if I had a problem, I can get an exchange anytime I want. Your points are stupid, and sig is even worse. Anybody who types sentences with slashes has no credibility at all. Btw ive never had a problem with my ps3, but the wii acts up on my g/f all the time. WHo would have thought that. You get what you pay for. If you pay for a premium system, you get a premium system with premium games.
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha god man. my girlfriend is even laughing at how stupid you are. "premium" she said, "a premium piece of sh-t" god dude. you better be glad no one can see you behind this screen. i bet you look as stupid as you sound. id bet anything on it.

Wii&Ps3 said:

Premium Blu-Ray player that happens to play games you mean ;)
And your Wii is probably just messed up from you kicking it all the time in envy.

Back