i want a ps3

PtonJalken said:
Big Deal if current games have 57% that arent for old folk. And thats Current, if you actually paid attention to upcoming games then you'd know that % is much lower.

I actually doubt they will fix it, If it was a little firmware update that could of been fixed. If sony cared for them (and it was firmware) they would of updated the files before they sent them out.

I dont think sony cares about backwards compatability right now. They are more concerned with alot of other things right now. Like releasing it to the rest of the world, and the games coming up. Plus making sure the networks are up and running. Once things settle down, they will get it fixed. I for one dont care, but it seems like you do. Which is strange since you dont own a ps3????

PtonJalken said:
Premium Blu-Ray player that happens to play games you mean ;)
And your Wii is probably just messed up from you kicking it all the time in envy.

or kicking it because it drops connections, freezes, and cant connect to the internet half the time. Yeah that sounds right.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont think sony cares about backwards compatability right now. They are more concerned with alot of other things right now. Like releasing it to the rest of the world, and the games coming up. Plus making sure the networks are up and running. Once things settle down, they will get it fixed. I for one dont care, but it seems like you do. Which is strange since you dont own a ps3????

I dont care if the ps3 is fixed. Just posting what i thought. And i dont ever want to own a Ps3 either honestly. Id rather spend the money on something more.. useful? And please dont say i havn't played a Ps3, for my neighbor about 20meters away across the road bought one 2 weeks ago.

Wii&Ps3 said:
or kicking it because it drops connections, freezes, and cant connect to the internet half the time. Yeah that sounds right.

Then id call Nintendo, cause as much as you wish it was - Its not normal for a Wii to do that.

Wii&Ps3 said:
wow man. why dont i own one? not cause i couldnt buy one...i can buy 200 of them right now..literally. i dont own one because i dont buy garbage. they should be concerned about losing 200 dollars on every console that theyre not selling. that should be their concern. or maybe they should have been concerned about putting a console out that worked. youre not even playing it in hd anyway, which is where all the problems are. and even if you are playing in hd, im sure something is going on that are you dealing with. get real dude and get some brains. why are you even on this forum man? really why? i want to know why you are here...please tell me. all you do is run your mouth about the wii. i hope your computer blows up in your face along with your ps3. i think your momma needs to spank you for wasting your money. she needs to put you on lock down.

EDIT--- As of now im done even responding to you or any of the morons actually supporting the ps3 on this forum. its a waste of time. you cannot argue with the dumb. i dont have to prove that the ps3 is junk. sony did that for me. go into any gamestop or eb games and ask them why their ps3 displays are off. theyll tell you it is because they freeze up so many times in a day that they turned them off nationwide. there is the proof. so go ahead and take the last word you idiot, youll just use it to say something dumb anyway. good day and good riddance to your idiocy. and good luck with your black box of bullsh-t!!

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:
wow man. why dont i own one? not cause i couldnt buy one...i can buy 200 of them right now..literally. i dont own one because i dont buy garbage. they should be concerned about losing 200 dollars on every console that theyre not selling. that should be their concern. or maybe they should have been concerned about putting a console out that worked. youre not even playing it in hd anyway, which is where all the problems are. and even if you are playing in hd, im sure something is going on that are you dealing with. get real dude and get some brains. why are you even on this forum man? really why? i want to know why you are here...please tell me. all you do is run your mouth about the wii. i hope your computer blows up in your face along with your ps3. i think your momma needs to spank you for wasting your money. she needs to put you on lock down.

EDIT--- As of now im done even responding to you or any of the morons actually supporting the ps3 on this forum. its a waste of time. you cannot argue with the dumb. i dont have to prove that the ps3 is junk. sony did that for me. go into any gamestop or eb games and ask them why their ps3 displays are off. theyll tell you it is because they freeze up so many times in a day that they turned them off nationwide. there is the proof. so go ahead and take the last word you idiot, youll just use it to say something dumb anyway. good day and good riddance to your idiocy. and good luck with your black box of bullsh-t!!

First you say im not playing in hd, then you say "even if I am". Cant you keep your story straight? Im playing in hd. My tv supports 720p and 1080i. I play games in 720p and movies in 1080i without one single problem. Im here because I own a wii and i look forward to some new games coming to it. If you dont like me here, then go to another section. Theres plenty on this site. For someone who doesnt like the ps3, sure spends alot of time in the ps3 section. Isnt that ironic?

I think your mom would put you on lockdown if she heard how you talked. Little boys shouldnt have a mouth like yours. Btw have you seen where the ps3 sits in the kiosks? Its not in the front. Those are dummies. They are stuck in poorly ventilated boxes. A guy at target opened it up and I happen to see it. Its common sense if you stick a machine like that in something that has no airflow it will overheat. Same thing would happen with the wii. Try plugging the vents on the bottom of it.

I especially like the comment about the ps3 and my computer blowing up in my face. Do I really make you that mad? Its quite funny. I havent got mad once, but you cant control yourself. If you get so mad over the internet then you shouldnt be on public forums. Especially in the ps3 section :cryin: I will leave you alone now. I dont want to upset the baby.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
btw your real creative with the forward and backslashes :scared: . Even your microsoft paint "wiid" sig.

Maybe you would understand my points if I typed with slashes?
\/\/hat do you think?

Hey, at laest he tried, unlike you who can't get a grasp on that whole "your vs. you're" thing

BlenderWizard said:
Hey, at laest he tried, unlike you who can't get a grasp on that whole "your vs. you're" thing
ha no doubt man. that dude is a major winner. he was probably the smelly kid in class in high school, the weird one, who would argue that the earth isnt round. i laugh at him, i really do. he wont even let you post anything without flaming you. watch hell flame you for saying that to him. even with me saying it he still will. he runs his fingers too much on here and i bet he runs his mouth a lot in real life too.

Wii&Ps3 said:

They should care about backwards compatibility a lot. Thats the best feature on the PS3 currently along with folding :lol:. Hell some of the best games for it are actually PS2/PSX games. But yeah they are concerned with a lot of other things right now, mainly lack of sales, lack of support, lack of a decent game library, lack of decent upcoming games, general failure of the console itself, overheating, crashing, freezing, and video problems. They really need to get their stuff together and get on it. They just about have no choice but to recall at this point most of the units that actually have been sold. At least half of them are still sitting in stores makes it easier to round up.

Not to mention the major issues they are facing with their blu-ray technology turning out to be a big flop, like most of their "innovative ideas" are and have been. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to hear about a recall in the coming weeks. Maybe even announce that the PS4 will be coming out next year and just scratch the PS3 all together. The PS3 and the Dreamcast are sitting on the same side of the fence and its hurting competitiveness in the general video game markets. With Nintendo and Microsoft owning the market there is no competition. Sony needs to get back to its roots, focus on the future, and start working on the PS4 before its too late.

Yellow_Wii said:
yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?
no you dont

dedpoet777 said:
ha no doubt man. that dude is a major winner. he was probably the smelly kid in class in high school, the weird one, who would argue that the earth isnt round. i laugh at him, i really do. he wont even let you post anything without flaming you. watch hell flame you for saying that to him. even with me saying it he still will. he runs his fingers too much on here and i bet he runs his mouth a lot in real life too.

Of course you never replied to my last post. Figures :rolleyes: I do run my mouth in real life because I can back it up. I dont put up with stupid people or people who do stupid sh*t. Its why im a successful person. Do you think Donald Trump puts up with stupid people? Look at his attitude. He doesnt give a crap what he says or does, and he runs his mouth when people talk s*t. Look at what he says about Rosie Odonnell because she opened her mouth. Its actually kind of funny. Im Donald Trump and you guys are Rosie :lol: IM not saying im a successful person because I defend the ps3. Im successful because of my attitude.

Pronounce both of them. They sound exactly the same. It sounds the same in your head when your reading it. If this is the best you can do to try and make fun of someone, then your not very bright. This is the internet not english class. I type fast and dont have time for an apostrophe. If im typing something important then it will get one.

acphydro said:
They should care about backwards compatibility a lot. Thats the best feature on the PS3 currently along with folding :lol:. Hell some of the best games for it are actually PS2/PSX games. But yeah they are concerned with a lot of other things right now, mainly lack of sales, lack of support, lack of a decent game library, lack of decent upcoming games, general failure of the console itself, overheating, crashing, freezing, and video problems. They really need to get their stuff together and get on it. They just about have no choice but to recall at this point most of the units that actually have been sold. At least half of them are still sitting in stores makes it easier to round up.

Not to mention the major issues they are facing with their blu-ray technology turning out to be a big flop, like most of their "innovative ideas" are and have been. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to hear about a recall in the coming weeks. Maybe even announce that the PS4 will be coming out next year and just scratch the PS3 all together. The PS3 and the Dreamcast are sitting on the same side of the fence and its hurting competitiveness in the general video game markets. With Nintendo and Microsoft owning the market there is no competition. Sony needs to get back to its roots, focus on the future, and start working on the PS4 before its too late.

Wheres the proof? Blu ray is doing awesome. I havent seen an hd dvd advertisement in a long time. I see blu ray everywhere. Yeah they must be hurting :lol: The ps3 is selling good and will continue to do so. I know its hard but you will come to grasp will reality soon.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Wheres the proof? Blu ray is doing awesome. I havent seen an hd dvd advertisement in a long time. I see blu ray everywhere. Yeah they must be hurting :lol: The ps3 is selling good and will continue to do so. I know its hard but you will come to grasp will reality soon.

The proof is on the forums and with the people themselves. Forums everywhere discussing consoles generally agree that the PS3 is a major flop and is the worst system this generation. Read around, you'll see.

I can't remember the last time I seen a Blu-Ray advertisement either. I've seen a few HD-DVD ad's though. Would be nice if you could provide proof of your claims, as everyone on the forums pretty much agrees that blu-ray is a failure. This means that the general public really isn't interested in it. Quite opposite for HD-DVD though. Anyhow, good luck finding some information backing up your claims from a reputable source.

By the way if PS3's were selling good they wouldn't be in stock pretty much everywhere :lol:

Ive already posted links to the studios backing blu ray and hd dvd. Those werent from a blu ray site either ;). The ps2 took alot of sh*t too, but look how well it did. If you have no common sense to see that a format who has more studios backing it, most players/software sold then I dont know what else to tell you. Maybe provide links is to why hd dvd will win. How many hd dvd players sold? What studiod are backing it? How much software is it selling? Your just stating an opinion with no facts. Im stating my opinion with facts. You lose......

Back