i want a wii

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
dam i bin waiting 6 months for wii and i'm in canada still can't get one this is driving me nuts half these f.u.c..ks all sell it on ebay for dubble thoes bastards man i just want wii and be for x mass

Just be patient, you'll get one soon. All the stores I've been calling have said there will be another shipment later this week.

re

enz said:
dam i bin waiting 6 months for wii and i'm in canada still can't get one this is driving me nuts half these f.u.c..ks all sell it on ebay for dubble thoes bastards man i just want wii and be for x mass

I suggest you go to school and learn how to spell rather than finding a wii. You should have camped at a store like everyone else, instead of being lazy and complaining on the internet :idea:

Remax Realtor said:
I suggest you go to school and learn how to spell rather than finding a wii. You should have camped at a store like everyone else, instead of being lazy and complaining on the internet :idea:
You sir a bloody legend

i preordered one ages ago but cause im in the uk il have to wait 11 days before i get it (hopefully).

i would have waited hours in a line but unfortunatly im workin so hopefully il get it by pre-order!!!:ciappa:

Back