i want another game

lewis d 4 rams

xbox gamer tag is lewis d
Nov 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0758-5522-0642-1583
i want another game but witch one i got msc ,tp,exit truck,maddan,wii play and wii sports i need a new one but i cant choose can you help me

lewis d 4 rams said:
i want another game but witch one i got msc ,tp,exit truck,maddan,wii play and wii sports i need a new one but i cant choose can you help me
Your post sux. You didnt say if you like single or multiplayer, minigames or rpg, racing or shooters..... I dont think you could have been more vague.

trevorsantos said:
dude the first game u get in the first place is ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!!

I think he has it already he listed "tp" as one of the games he has, my guess is that is LoZ: Twilight Princess.

As for my recommendation, I would recommend Super Paper Mario, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, or even Mario Party 8. I also heard Godfather: Black Hand Edition is pretty sweet, but I can't recommend it because I haven't played it before. I hope that helped.

EDIT: lewis d 4 rams, maybe you should change you sig now, hahaha, cuz I don't think you're Wii-less anymore with all those games

TP all the way best game in the word with the best grafics.:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

You may also want to try Red Steel. Its a great game, but some people don't seem to like it. Goodluck with your purchase.

Back