zelda
call of duty 3
godfather
wii sports (duh)
blazing angels
repala fishing
wii play
trauma center
and a few more i know im forgetting since my boyfriends brother has “borrowed” many others

anyways i was thinking id snag big brain academy? what should i buy? obviously by my list im into virtually anything.

Get Red Steel, since you're a cop, then you'll be good with these FPS shooter games. It's an excellent game even though the sword motions with the Wii Remote are a bit bland. It got a 6.0 on IGN, I'd give it a 7.7.

If you're looking for a new release, get Mario Strikers: Charged which is hitting the US on July 30th.

Big Brain Academy I can't say because I haven't played it, try reading some reviews on IGN or Gamespot.

i have those too the boyfriends brother has those and also GT

ciper said:
Big Brain Academy is good because you can show your BF how much smarter you are in the head to head competitions.

the jew vs the asian.

wow

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the jew vs the asian.

wow
The good part is that the contests are based in five different categories. Depending on the type of questions sometimes you could kick his ass and othertimes you will lose no matter how hard you try.

The part I like is that you can see how differently your brain works from his. There is this pentagon graph showing where you are strong and you can compare.

Oh and if you buy it now you can get a free Wiimote Keychain YAY!

vagrant said:
Well the game doesn't involve writing a screenplay, so I'd say the asian will e the advantage.

otherwise id be walking out with a tony/academy award :lol:

but if theres math involved, it all comes down to who's got the bigger calculater

I just got ssx blur from ebay in the mail today......it's a good deal, only $23 for it and I've been playing it all day, definately a slight learning curve, then you're good to go

165th post!!!!!!

u like to shoot stuff sooooo..........RE4

if u like grossly body parts then truama center

edit: misread it sorry

EDIT 2: metal slug anthologys

Back