I want to impower you all,too.

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Hey,guys. I just wanted to share something with you that I made yesterday...wanting to impower my viewers...because I am such in the christmas spirit and because I do care about most of you all here...so, I wanted to share this with you. This video is also dedicated to all the FEAMLE gamers here. I figured we should represented no matter what. Enjoy,everyone! ^__^*

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRxVh3VAl3k[/MEDIA]

Haven't seen you around here in a while. Been working on MySims stuff? Unfortunately I can't check out the video since I'm at work, so I need to keep sound muted or use headphones.

Just checked out your website; it looks really good.

Budo said:
Haven't seen you around here in a while. Been working on MySims stuff? Unfortunately I can't check out the video since I'm at work, so I need to keep sound muted or use headphones.

Just checked out your website; it looks really good.

Yeah...I have been in and out..mostly out. Im not feeling very good today. I dont know whats causing it...I just feel...sick on the stomache...and my head hurts and is making me have dizzy spells...so, I dont know whats wrong with me. I need to lat down and nap...

They say that a mermaid shows herself every 100 years. :lol:
Seriously, I have not "spoken" to you for a LONG time now. Anyway, cool video. :)

Byuakuya said:
They say that a mermaid shows herself every 100 years. :lol:
Seriously, I have not "spoken" to you for a LONG time now. Anyway, cool video. :)

I know! Its been ages! I think everyone has just disappeared...Me and wario talked alot and now its been ages since I have spoken to him,too. I was thinking of you last week,though.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive....

Byuakuya said:
That is the main thing. :lol:

Hehehhe! You bet! And on youtube, you can always check up on me there. ^___^* Always.

Back