I want to know if the rumors are true!

lordcorm

PWNED YOU!!!
Nov 16, 2006
HydePark, Utah
Wii Online Code
1867-6578-5160-4499
Well, i have herd alot about the wii and was wondering if some of the fallowing are true or false:

The wii is able to connect to the interent right out of the box (if not when)

Zelda is going to be online

Brawl is goign to be online

America is sold out of wii's till the end of christmas.

Thx

it can connect to wireless routers as soon as you buy it via wi-fi. it can also connect to rj45 routers via an ethernet kit. nintendo will be releasing one soon, non-branded ones may work but hasnt been confirmed

zelda is not going to be online

brawl hasnt confirmed online play (yet :))

Depends on your state

1. true
2. false
3. true
4. maybe. depends on how fast the 2nd shippment sells (and 3rd and 4th all the way untill christmas)

Actually, Nintendo has said that Zelda may have downloadable content, but there won't be any online play...

oh.. woops forgot this one question i was goign to ask :) how much harddrive space dose the wii have i heard it was 512 mb and thats not that much....

The Wii doesn't have a Hard Drive. It has 512 MB of internal flash memory. Some folks think that an external hard drive may be released or that you may be able to use USB flash drives for extra storage, but as it stands now, the only way to get extra memory is to buy an SD Card.

To put this into perspective, though, remember that the GC Memory Cards were only about 32 MB - for the larger ones.

what? then how do i download the old supermario games of the internet? Or do you just access then through the internet eachtime.. becasue i plan on gettting a big load of SNES games and i dont think you can store then ALL on 512 MB

You can. SNES games rarely were more than 5 MB uncompressed (I'm talking like Earthbound and Chronotrigger here); N64 games weren't more than about 50 MB and NES games might be 1 MB. The real question comes in when you start including downloadable content - channels, new levels, demos, previews, etc. Game saves and VC titles should have enough room on the internal memory and SD Card (I picked up a 1 GB SD card at Office Depot for $10 after Mail-in-Rebate yesterday).

You might actually fill up 512 MB, but by the time it happens, something will be out that you'll be able to use to give more storage.

SD Card? Also in 2007 do i need to buy a sertin kit to be able to play online? Then, dose anyone know in 2007 when all the online games go online.

Back