i was a bit aggresive last night.......

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
anyone who was on last night around the smae time as me would have noticed all my swering and stuff last night over all pretty aggresive.

just i was angry at sometnihng in REAL life that i cant really tell just now(it has nothing to do with anyone dieing or traumas like that)

so i would just like to say sorry and hopefully chewwit can forgive me for being such a arsehole

BrEnDo

I hope you get over it soon. Be happy with what you have if that somehow relates to why you were angry. :)

.......................?
Last night
Damn why do these things happen when im not ere

Haz said:
We so need a separate forum for all these type of threads. It's clogging up the board.

yeah and yuo need to find a diffrent forum

No I was resting

Should be restin now but the council are makein nosie again

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yeah and yuo need to find a diffrent forum

Get your head out of your arse and stop being such a brow nosing loser! If you had a little self control in the first place this thread would not exist.

You should improve your forum conduct - you are no position to say the above.

It's self involved idiots like yourself, who ruin forums. Stop being so 'emo' and get over yourself.

In fact, I actually dug this out especially for you!

Attachments

• post-5-1072587462.jpg
    post-5-1072587462.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
piss off asshole

no right to call me "emo" you ****ing shitebag **** u and your googled images go **** yourself you emo

**** off

Calm down Wii_BrEnDo2007, you're at it again. There's no use apologising if you're going to continue flaming other members. :(

he was the one dissing me im sorry but im not gonna take it but anyways im sure i will get banned for this eventully but i cannt help it

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This is a
diss.jpg

For you

Back