i was a bit aggresive last night.......

[offtopic]In my opinion the Da Vinci Code is worthwhile to read even if you've seen the movie. The novel is much more in depth.[/offtopic]

Try to think before you post and try to control your temper.

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Book will change how you think

Agreed. Read it, I've read bits of it and would like to read it all..

Also, it's better to read the book then watch the film, but as you can't go back in time then just read the book and remember the film is based on the book, not the other way around...

surfinrach90 said:

Also, it's better to read the book then watch the film, but as you can't go back in time then just read the book and remember the film is based on the book, not the other way around...

Agreed. I think not matter what the movie is
its always better to read the book. I can't remember a movie I saw that was better than the book I read of it. Though, I can't really speak for this case.

surfinrach90 said:

The radio broadcast is best of all

wow, this thread went wayyyy off topic.

A movie that equaled it's book..... LOTR came close, considering how legendary the source material is.. I wonder if Rach has any news on a Silmarillion movie. :/

I kinda liked Dreamcatcher :thumbsup:

lol.... I can say my life's been a little retarded..... far as I go is friggen.....

no asterisks for me w00t.

surfinrach90 said:
Very true, I've done this for LOTR, Harry Potter and it's much more easier following the movie(s) as they cut out sooo much from the book.

I can actually agree with you there Haz.

I am such a whore for special features. After watching the LOTR Extended though.... any other movie seems so shallow. The special features are....bland at best.

:worship:Tolkien + PJ

Back