I was almost going to get one...

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I was so close to buying a wii, but after seeing reports that it could be up to £170 in the UK (basically 50% morethan US), ive decided not to buy one, The uk governemnt isnt getting any more tax for electronics off me!

Meh...you just want attention? You werent asking for help or anything to reflcik your interest, us americans are getting ripped off like we ussualy do too.

Wiired does have a point even if it has a tax it still a lot more than the wii if you were going dish out all the money for the 360 plus tax why are whining about the price of the Wii then?

Lord Haku said:
Wiired does have a point even if it has a tax it still a lot more than the wii if you were going dish out all the money for the 360 plus tax why are whining about the price of the Wii then?
he is gay. anyway, im not even gonna reply anymore; unless he becomes really gay.

the xbox 360 in Cornwall(UK) costs £299 and the Wii should be around £150-200
maybe and you complain on the wii? your just really silly then

no, no you dont get my point. Im moaning about the TAX on things over here, not about the original price of the wii, id gladly buy a wii from the us if there was no region formats.

And i know the xbox 360 was expensive, im just saying im not going to dish out much more than i should just because of my region.

Back