I was thinking...

ThePrinceOfSoul

The Ganja Bard
Jun 12, 2007
Washington,DC
Wii Online Code
2770-3045-1955-2664
Well I was just here in my room thinking about games that would be cool for the Wii.

And I thought about like Elite Beat Agents for the Wii that would be could if they did it some how what do you think?

(I'm new is this the right place to post this stuff?!.please and thank you.)

i never spent much time trying to play elite beat, but i heard it was great. and i think it would be a decent game, i mean they did it with brain age, an original ds game, so yea i can see them possibly making an elite beat game for the wii. (you're in the right place)

Yeah I was playing it on my ds and started to think about how it would play on the Wii if I made it at least. But my bank account just ain't that big yet. :p

ThePrinceOfSoul said:
Yeah I was playing it on my ds and started to think about how it would play on the Wii if I made it at least. But my bank account just ain't that big yet. :p

that is a common problem for most people here. :yesnod:

Elite Beat Agents would be a great game on the wii yes.

I really enjoyed the DS game but my god it was short.. I got to the final level after around 2 hours of playing it, which was a little disappointing :/

So if they do make one for the wii I hope it's a hell of a lot longer than the DS game. Great idea dude =]

vagrant said:
I'm thinking about all the wii games I could buy if I didn't spend so much money on women :(

oh i hear you on that, girls are expensive, but worth it.

Back