i went to the mall today.

Vortex

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2010
Temple
So today during my 1st period my teacher wanted to take the class to some mall, i forgot the name of it. Anyways I found the Nintendo section in the center of the mall and they had Wii/3DS games for people to play. I played MarioKart7 with my teacher and two other students The game play was AMAZING, Playing mariokart7 really made me want to buy the game for myself the graphics where sweet.

You and I are from places that have completely different sets of educational systems.
Mario Kart 7 is expected to be fun. Haven't tried it, but Nintendo knows how to make a successful continuous series.

Schools that have field trips with optional gaming?! D: ... You lucky prick, I'm envious. :lol:

So today during my 1st period my teacher wanted to take the class to some mall, i forgot the name of it. Anyways I found the Nintendo section in the center of the mall and they had Wii/3DS games for people to play. I played MarioKart7 with my teacher and two other students The game play was AMAZING, Playing mariokart7 really made me want to buy the game for myself the graphics where sweet.
How did u do and it is an epic game

Back