I wish..(Mario football [NFL]) for someday..

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
How cool would it be to be mario using special jumping and fighting moves while trying to tackle through a bunch of Koopa's and, Also being bowser and just hawling through the mushroom croud of weekness D<, Yea it would be awsome. But the thing that would bother me the most is mario wearing a football helmet and gear< They would have to do a good job on making him look good, I think it would also get alot of NFL fans into it to, I know that mario has alot of sports games but i think that nintendo is secretly working on a mario NFL game,

I've had fun on all 3 mario sports games

Mario- Basketball
Mario- Soccer(can't wait for charged, I live in the US)
Mario- Tennis
Mario- Racing

So I WANA PLAY FOOTBALL NOW D< ( who needs real life when you have mario >_>)

your thinking of worldwide football (soccer, here in the states). Hes talking about american football.

You may not know this, but outside of the US American football is quite unpopular compared to other sports. Therefore, I wouldnt count on Nintendo making a US football game in the near future, regardless of how well it would sell in the states.

i know what he is talkin about i was on a football team for 6 years and i was the quarterback i own every madden game even the ones on the genesis and i saw a deal, it was a white cube , a white wireless pelican and a mario football game !!!!

There hasnt been a american football mario game.

There has only been Football/Soccer ones.

the one called football is a soccer game.

Linkage

LevesqueIsKing said:
Thank you for proving my point, McCloud.

Nah Its Ok, I stick up for the truth;)

I'm curious but did a white gamecube get released?

I was confused at that part, i only seen silver/black/purple cubes.

Not to my knowledge.

Apparently his entire post was bullshit.

Dont flame me mikeomatic, I have way too many e-fights going on right now and am not in the mood. It was just for a laugh.

I think we have enough mario stuff.

My wii is going to officially collect dust until july or august. Most games are such a bust. The top rated are mario party, zelda, smooth moves. I have them all but zelda (sold it a week after I got it) not b/c its bad but because its not my type. I want different games than what nintendo traditional put out. I NEED SUBSTANCE :)

I know it does. But I said something different than traditional stuff.

yea i think it would be a fun game if it were like strikers, but for american football, but it would not have too much worldwide appeal (in my opinion), more north america.

blueovalboy7 said:
yea i think it would be a fun game if it were like strikers, but for american football, but it would not have too much worldwide appeal (in my opinion), more north america.

i think they could just release it in the us. i mean, the make an assload of games just for japan!

TortillaChip520 said:
i think they could just release it in the us. i mean, the make an assload of games just for japan!

true that, i mean i think they should release more region specific games, and market them accordingly

Back