I won a competition

my town is

1-7 elm
8-12 high school

there was a 8-10 school but it closed down about 3 years ago... they want it back now...

I kinda agree with him though.... I will never understand people like that..... Maybe it's a Utah thing.

paintba||er said:
Zeon what the Hell are you talking about.
Brawny, what do you mean people like that?

Well here, you're okay. But what goes through your head when you do "little things" that are enough to get you suspended. After 1 suspension, wouldn't you stop? How did it go so far that you can be arrested....:confused:

Brawny said:
Well here, you're okay. But what goes through your head when you do "little things" that are enough to get you suspended. After 1 suspension, wouldn't you stop? How did it go so far that you can be arrested....:confused:
Well my school is way too strict. You can't do anything without getting in trouble. One time I almost got suspended and my parents got called three times because these kids were kicking a bottle back and forth and it came over towards me so I kicked it back to them. Most of the things I get in trouble for don't hurt anything, or alot of the time I'm just with my friends and they do something and I'm just standing there then I get blamed for it. Or sometimes I get blamed for stuff that I have no idea about. Probably 60% of the time I get in trouble its something that I didn't do. Or one time I was in Gym and my friend had just had brain surgery so he couldn't play football with the rest of the class so I wasn't going to leave him by himself so we went into the gym (they were playing outside) and played basketball and stuff and we got suspended for truancy. Its all just a bunch of bullshit.

Thats stupid my school is sorta like that.Cause of football tackles my class has a hands off feet off rule we can't even play touch football!

Sarai_132 said:
Thats stupid my school is sorta like that.Cause of football tackles my class has a hands off feet off rule we can't even play touch football!
Ya my school only allows flag football. If you tackle its an instant suspension. Almost everything here leads to a suspension and/or fine/juvi. You can't get away with anything either since there are cameras everywhere and there is about four or five cops always walking around the school and all of them but one are dickheads. Now they have started a thing where a bunch of teachers stand in the halls and if they see someone that is late even if they are right at the door of their class they get a "Tardy Violation" paper which their parents must sign and they get suspended.

Lol, things were better off when church wasn't separated from state...... My private school doesn't have to worry about lawsuits for stupid things......

paintba||er said:

Ya my school only allows flag football. If you tackle its an instant suspension. Almost everything here leads to a suspension and/or fine/juvi. You can't get away with anything either since there are cameras everywhere and there is about four or five cops always walking around the school and all of them but one are dickheads. Now they have started a thing where a bunch of teachers stand in the halls and if they see someone that is late even if they are right at the door of their class they get a "Tardy Violation" paper which their parents must sign and they get suspended.
Haha my sk0olz ghetto i threw a paper airplane at a sub all i got was 10 mins detention i pushed a kid he flew like 6 feet before hitting a desk it was during 7th period like 10 mins of school left i went to the deans they said come back on Monday which i obviously didnt do never go summoned :hand:. And right before vacations we played football we have tracks here and so we did "A" track against "B" there was literally like 40 people on each team we took up all of our school field we played tackle Vice principle saw and so did security guards and they didn't do anything.
I'm 14 8th grade our school here are...
1-5 Elementary
6-8 Middle School
9-12 High School
12+ dropout lol

well done for winning some candy and ball!

if you were lucky you might get scouted ;)

erm about my school

if your 4 your in nursery
when you 5 your in reception (which is like beginning of school)
6 - 11 - primary school
11 - 16 - secondary school
then from 16+ its colage if you want to go
after collage its university!

Btw its english<3

Last edited:
Back