I won a DS...

Bloodfin182

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I won a DS for free earlier this week, but I dont really know that much about them. Anything I need to know about in particular?

I'm probly going to get a WiFi USB adaptor soon (for my Wii too), and probably only 1 game. Any reccomendations?

What games have the best/funnest online multiplayer? Anything else you can do with them online besides play games?

I know its a broad topic, but just wondering what some experienced users have to say.

you can't go wrong with Mario Kart DS, but i think Metroid Prime: Hunters has a better singleplayer mode. both have awesome multiplayer, congrats on winning it btw :thumbsup:!

Congrats ! you should get FF3 if you are into RPGS

Mario kart ds
Metroid prime hunters
Animal Crossing if you enjoy meeting other people around the world.

How did you win it? website or magazine or something like that?

Congrats on getting the DS.
I still enjoy playing Mario Kart on my DS as well as New Super Mario Bros. And then there is also Animal Crossing which is great. You just can't get bored of them.

Thanks guys....and before posting I had looked up some stuff on IGN, and had almost narrowed it down between Mario Kart DS and Metroid Prime...so its funny those are the 2 popular answers. Do they both have a lot of users online at the same time? Online play is really what I think will be the funnest part for me.....

And last Saturday me and some friends played in a Halo 2 tournament. Thats where I won it at :D

Yeah, Mario Kart's pretty great online, but it's rare you get four racers and it takes like 3 minutes to gather people... and, y'know... hundreds of people disconnect on you (not if you race me though :p )

Yeah, I realize its not going to be any Xbox Live, but just wondering how good it actually is.

And I also just thought of some questions......For the WiFi USB adaptor, that will work with both my Wii and DS correct? So if I have them both in the same room, they can both be online at once?

And for Mario Kart DS, is the stylus used in that game?

Back