I WON the Udon Arnold Tsang Wii!

i think you should keep it till the next "big n" system comes into play then sell it on ebay for a couple grand $$$.

although me, myself would not EVER sell it, im to centimental.:)

I'd keep it, and sell your other Wii, if there's a way to tranfer things. I didn't think people actually won contests because of my cyniclism, but, wow. The most I've won is a free burger at McDonald's and my grandad won a fiver in his straw...

One question, won't the paint crack over time if you leave it in light?

En4Neo said:
This guy will never post here again I bet you.

Spam maybe?

Why would say that? I've already posted in another thread. I just found this place when I was researching the Wii I won.

En4Neo said:
This guy will never post here again I bet you.

Spam maybe?
you that but he hasnt put it on ebay or posted links to any thing 4 sale just pics. so how is that spam also my first post was saying that u can get wiis in gamestation so is that spam

cd02 said:
erm maybe its just me but the one in your pics is different to the one on their site.. http://theartofwii.nintendo.com/

Wow he's right. They are different. Holding it in my hands now, I can see a difference. Near the power button on the Wii I won, there are some pipes, but the one on the site doesn't have them. On mine you can see the character's feet, but not on the one on the site.

Oh well, it was still free and still looks bad-ass.

LandCity said:
Wow he's right. They are different. Holding it in my hands now, I can see a difference. Near the power button on the Wii I won, there are some pipes, but the one on the site doesn't have them. On mine you can see the character's feet, but not on the one on the site.

Oh well, it was still free and still looks bad-ass.

so a fake then or can you post a pic of the letter telling you you'd won or something as proof.. cause i'm def thinking fake...

cd02 said:
so a fake then or can you post a pic of the letter telling you you'd won or something as proof.. cause i'm def thinking fake...

lol Dude, I wouldn't go out and buy a Wii (which right now is like finding gold at the end of a rainbow) and paint it. Also, why would I go out of my way to craft an amazing custom case which looks pretty damn expensive. And lastly why would I add things to it if I was trying to make a fake, I wouldn't mess up that bad. Hey, if it's a fake, then it was a very generous prank. I received two emails, one letting me know i won, and another after I confirmed that I received the email. The only physical proof are the emails, the cardboard box inwhich it came in,the road-case and the console and accessories. I think the ones you see on websites were just an example,a draft done on a computer, I don't think that it's the actual one that I have. Google this name, Andrea Chomiczuk.

Seems people are verrrrrrrry cynical here.

Well, go get a camera, webcam, or anything, get a picture of you holding a piece of paper with your username on, and that Wii next to you.

I believe you, I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Its not fake, the one of the site is probably a example (maybe even computer generated). Im pretty sure the one you have is real.. especially if you got it from them. :p Either way, that will be $$$$

Back