i wonder how many people....

T

The_Loose_Cannon

have tried to trade in wii play?

seeing as how many of you have had it for so long in the UK and have said that the game "sucked", many of us in the US now have intentions of buying the game purely for the wii remote (because theres so scarce)

do you think that because wiiplay wasnt that great that many people just kept the remote and tried to trade in the game?:ihih:

yes maybe this has something to do with my jewish heritage and trying to get a buck back lol but arent you curious too??

Lol I never thought of that actually but as you mention it I can see alot of people doing it. Esp if they think the game ain't very good.

I'm thinking of getting it soon as I get some money spare.. not just because of the free wiimote, but because i REALLY enjoy this game lol, me and my boyfriend play it almost every Friday when I spend most of the day over his and we don't get bored of it!

i think i will get it (when it comes out) and if i dont like it i will trade it in and buy some other game or something. i really want it for the wiimote

i dont have it either but im sure when i get some spare time, ill jump in my squad car and head over to the nintendo wii store in times square just so i can get my "law enforcement discount" haha

im serious though, i deff could use a 3rd remote (looking to get 4 of everything) so this way when we have guests over at our place, we can all play together. I heard wii play wasnt all that great from the UKs point of view. i myself havent played it yet but i will soon! im quite anxious

i was just more curious since it was a bust apparently that more people would be wanting to get rid of the game but keep the remote (seeing as how everyone knows the game is worth 10$ in the long run).

read above darlin ;)

of course i would keep the remote thats the purpose

u cant trade the game in without the wii remote because it says on the cover of the game not to be sold separately

lol, bang goes this thread

Still they might just give out the free controller again, but I doubt it..

Last edited:
minto said:
u cant trade the game in without the wii remote because it says on the cover of the game not to be sold separately

yeah there goes that idea

i guess the guys over at nintendo already thought about that huh? lol i dont blame them though. but also, i thought there were going to sell the game without the controller too? and what if you have a 4th controller already and you wanna sell it but keep the game? see its things like that that dont make any sense to me. the remotes dont have a UPC on them (like the games do) so how would they know if it was the one that came with the game or not?

I tought the game was supose to drop today!

on future shop and best buy sites it says the release date is the 12!

I called both and they didnt received it... what's wrong!?!?!?

note from your friendly wiichat nintendo statistics guy- as long as it gets off the shelf its money for nintendo.

-I would trade in wiisports for wiiplay anyday... nah i just get both.

just flog the game off on ebay some noob would buy it without the controller.

Back