Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i wonder how many people....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by The_Loose_Cannon, Feb 12, 2007.

1. have tried to trade in wii play?

seeing as how many of you have had it for so long in the UK and have said that the game "sucked", many of us in the US now have intentions of buying the game purely for the wii remote (because theres so scarce)

do you think that because wiiplay wasnt that great that many people just kept the remote and tried to trade in the game?:ihih:

yes maybe this has something to do with my jewish heritage and trying to get a buck back lol but arent you curious too??

2. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

Lol I never thought of that actually but as you mention it I can see alot of people doing it. Esp if they think the game ain't very good.

I'm thinking of getting it soon as I get some money spare.. not just because of the free wiimote, but because i REALLY enjoy this game lol, me and my boyfriend play it almost every Friday when I spend most of the day over his and we don't get bored of it!

3. spicka

spicka Beastin By Nature!

i think i will get it (when it comes out) and if i dont like it i will trade it in and buy some other game or something. i really want it for the wiimote

4. i dont have it either but im sure when i get some spare time, ill jump in my squad car and head over to the nintendo wii store in times square just so i can get my "law enforcement discount" haha

im serious though, i deff could use a 3rd remote (looking to get 4 of everything) so this way when we have guests over at our place, we can all play together. I heard wii play wasnt all that great from the UKs point of view. i myself havent played it yet but i will soon! im quite anxious

i was just more curious since it was a bust apparently that more people would be wanting to get rid of the game but keep the remote (seeing as how everyone knows the game is worth 10$ in the long run).

5. LyricistSoldier

LyricistSoldier |Losing Faith Nintendo|

trade in the game and not the wiimote... why would you ever trade in both? I mean the only reason i'd buy that poor peice of software is for the wiimote :eek:ut:

6. read above darlin ;)

of course i would keep the remote thats the purpose

7. Minto

Minto You're kidding, right?

Wii Friend Code: 0505-6993-9515-7982
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    u cant trade the game in without the wii remote because it says on the cover of the game not to be sold separately

8. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

lol, bang goes this thread

Still they might just give out the free controller again, but I doubt it..

#8 surfinrach90, Feb 12, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2007

9. yeah there goes that idea

i guess the guys over at nintendo already thought about that huh? lol i dont blame them though. but also, i thought there were going to sell the game without the controller too? and what if you have a 4th controller already and you wanna sell it but keep the game? see its things like that that dont make any sense to me. the remotes dont have a UPC on them (like the games do) so how would they know if it was the one that came with the game or not?

10. LyricistSoldier

LyricistSoldier |Losing Faith Nintendo|

i know i was just reiterating what you pointed out...

more constructive... I dont think you'd get anything but that 1 buck out of a trade in of just the cd n not the wiimote

11. Let_It_Burn

Let_It_Burn WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4265-9989-6310-1490
    4265-9989-6310-1490
    I tought the game was supose to drop today!

on future shop and best buy sites it says the release date is the 12!

I called both and they didnt received it... what's wrong!?!?!?

12. Wiitendo

Wiitendo Banned

note from your friendly wiichat nintendo statistics guy- as long as it gets off the shelf its money for nintendo.

-I would trade in wiisports for wiiplay anyday... nah i just get both.

13. cannon

cannon Nintendo FanBoy

Wii Friend Code: 2011-9992-2025-2233
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    just flog the game off on ebay some noob would buy it without the controller.