I would stil be playing this game if...

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
If it had like 'clans' or teams u can meet up with online and join them in matches against other players.

Jeez that would have been the icing on the cake.......
But once i got to #1 rank the hype just died out....

Who feel me?

I can see how having clans could be a draw for players, but having clans certainly absolutely doesn't break the game for me. I think there's alot more to the game than being able to say: "My group of guys is better at this videogame than your group of guys."

after about 70 games online or so,you sorta lose the incentive to play anymore......

Unless ur easily amused...

i guess i can agree, the game is already catching dust in my room, if i had a clan of buddies i might be playing it now

i disagree, i would still play the game alot if i would stop A. playing with god damn laggers
and B. find out how the hell certain things happen (i cant score a charged shot but someone can score a non charged shot right into my goal??)

mk_south_london said:
after about 70 games online or so,you sorta lose the incentive to play anymore......

What you mean to say is: After about 70 games online or so I sorta lost the incentive to play anymore.

mk_south_london said:
Unless ur easily amused...

You need to keep the insults to urself buddy. Don't bring that crap around here.

I honestly don't see what difference it makes if there are clans. Maybe it's just me.

Back