i0n IN THE NEWS!!!!!

Hey! we all know that i0n pwns but does he pwn as much as me? only joking. Way to go this is my Motto Get Famous, Get Rich, Get Girls :cool: but there is another one Sleep and Eat(from a tv show)...It's harder than you think

sasuke747 said:
Hey! we all know that i0n pwns but does he pwn as much as me? only joking. Way to go this is my Motto Get Famous, Get Rich, Get Girls :cool: but there is another one Sleep and Eat(from a tv show)...It's harder than you think
Lol, those r the guidelines to life:lol: Or at least to mine:drool:

i0n, u'r really working ur way up, keep it going. I hope all these comments have aspired u to become better at wut u do!....wow that was really touching....

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, those r the guidelines to life:lol: Or at least to mine:drool:

i0n, u'r really working ur way up, keep it going. I hope all these comments have aspired u to become better at wut u do!....wow that was really touching....

sfaagdgsdgsdg

Attachments

• O_RLY.jpg
    O_RLY.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
i just wanted to post that pic and i need atleast 10 chars

hahhahhahah i want to find this batman one thats a mini clip

OldSkoolKid said:
(man ima get flamed for this).....who is iOn
Wow, that's something u don't say on a forum...especially when under his name it says Head Honcho:drool: I mean cmon', that's a dead give away. He is the boss, the head honcho, the king of the block. More simply put he created the dam forum:p

i0n! w00t!

yes, the give away. but it was quite recent.
congratulations iOn, keep up the celebrity.

and is anyone else here famous? (in any way. net, paper, tv etc.)

Well i0n referred to ~Marisa~ as a female developer so pherhaps she is important...?

Uh...I'm Famous In My Own Household!:lol:

Oh... Yeah... KUTGW(keep up the good work) i0n!

Back