i0n? Prez? Trulen? Anyone?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I apologize for bringing this subject up for the umpteenth time, but as members of WiiChat I think we deserve to know whats going on.

A few weeks ago i0n 'returned,' made a few posts, and then seemingly left again. However, at that point I had already left to go...somewhere else and when I returned everything turned out to be worse. Not only has i0n seemingly left, but so have the rest of the mods. So, my questions are: Is i0n gone again? Did Prez leave? Did Trulen leave? Are there any mod's left?

Is there anything we can do?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I apologize for bringing this subject up for the umpteenth time, but as members of WiiChat I think we deserve to know whats going on.

A few weeks ago i0n 'returned,' made a few posts, and then seemingly left again. However, at that point I had already left to go...somewhere else and when I returned everything turned out to be worse. Not only has i0n seemingly left, but so have the rest of the mods. So, my questions are: Is i0n gone again? Did Prez leave? Did Trulen leave? Are there any mod's left?

Is there anything we can do?

Prez seems to be very very busy. Last time I've heard .. Mitch was very busy as well. I'm not sure where Trulen went. I think they're all busy. Since summer is already over. Even though Prez, on the other hand.. was busy all summer! >_< Prez is working very hard. I'm sure other mods are as well.

I'm sure you'll see Prez posting on this thread. (= I hope. Lol.

umm i seen trulen post something and prez posted something like 3 days ago

Well, im pretty sure at least one of them is checking up on us. We'll see them posting on the forums eventually...

Only time will tell.

ha LIK maybe we should make you a mod, i would if I could lol, you too steph...you'd both be good

I'm sure they'll turn up eventually. Don't forget people, just because these guys are mods, doesn't mean they don't have a life of their own and sit behind the computer waiting for the rule breaking son of a b**ch to emerge.

They could also be invisible ghosts that could be watching our every move through a secret camera they installed in our computer....

lol thats illegal to the max. thanks for the laugh though.

and yeah i forgot that most of the mods are set to invisible so they "could" be watching our every move, even though it seems like their off wiichat.

Well I don't know the low down on Mr. i0n, but prez is busy with school, he told me himself, and the other mod's posted things a few days ago.

I would like to know the dealio on i0n though, as would a lot of people I am sure.

Like Steph mentioned, I am very busy. I have a very full life to deal with right now.
Regardless, I still find time to come on here and make sure everything is alright.
My status is usually set to invisible, and I may not post for some time, but I assure you that I am certainly here.
Mitch and Trulen are also busy people, but they are still on a lot.
So do not worry. We're all here and we're not going anywhere.
Relax...

Prez said:
Like Steph mentioned, I am very busy. I have a very full life to deal with right now.
Regardless, I still find time to come on here and make sure everything is alright.
My status is usually set to invisible, and I may not post for some time, but I assure you that I am certainly here.
Relax...
Alright, thanks. Any word on i0n?
Marioman said:
ha LIK maybe we should make you a mod, i would if I could lol, you too steph...you'd both be good
I would decline if I were ever offered the position. Not only are there much more suitable choices here on WiiChat, (I'm looking at you, Syntax) but I am much too opinionated for the job.

Prez said:
Relax...

^^You never replied to my PM.

Yes they are all very busy, they do still come online.

Trulen doesnt have much power but he does come on.

Mitch and Prez are also very busy but they still attempt to make an appearance.

Back