i0n stopped by my house tonight

An ion is an atom that has lost/gained electrons. For example, in acids, H+ is present, whilst in alkalis OH- is present. Atoms usually do this for ionic bonding, where the outer shells of the atoms are made to have complete (and have a therefore stable) arrangement of electrons.

And you felt the need to recite information from your year ten textbook...why?
I lold more at that than the spammy op

But then again I always find science funny

Lucky you doing physics exam.. I had to do bloody ideas in context today and do Physics later this month.

Lucky you doing physics exam.. I had to do bloody ideas in context today and do Physics later this month.

I could tell that you are British because you used the word "Bloody".

Now foreals what was on the video. It looked fake and creepy.

I could tell that you are British because you used the word "Bloody".

Now foreals what was on the video. It looked fake and creepy.

I could tell that you are a yank because you used the word "foreal".

Also the shirt of the soccer player in your signature says "Britannia". That gave it away.

Also the character in your avatar is an American hero and the main protagonist in the Metal Gear series of video games, his name is "Snake". That gave it away.

Also the character in your avatar is an American hero and the main protagonist in the Metal Gear series of video games, his name is "Snake". That gave it away.

I am American but I always thought that Snake was Russian.

Snake, American hero. Never heard that one before :)

They should put him on the flag—or our money. "In Snake we trust." That would make more sense than what it says now.

Snake, American hero. Never heard that one before :)

They should put him on the flag—or our money. "In Snake we trust." That would make more sense than what it says now.

G.I Joe is the only American hero who gets called "American Hero" not Snake.
Is Snake Russian?
He's godly in brawl.

Back