I'am sorry my Nintendo Wii fans

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Yes I had to let her go back into the wild. College has been chewing my funds away and I decided to sacrifice my nintendo Wii. This Christmas will be **** without her. Yeah I just got a 32 in hd lcd tv for like 450 and now I can't even play my Wii on it because I sold it. ****KKKKKKKKKKK!

why the hell do newbs like you POST there selling there wii..............
like what marty said GTFO:mad5: ...............

...Because life revolves around the Wii right? Have fun with your little Wii circle jerk kids, some people have real lives.

2Wiitarded said:
Yes I had to let her go back into the wild. College has been chewing my funds away and I decided to sacrifice my nintendo Wii. This Christmas will be **** without her. Yeah I just got a 32 in hd lcd tv for like 450 and now I can't even play my Wii on it because I sold it. ****KKKKKKKKKKK!

congratulations, thank you for telling me something i dont give a crap about.

seriously, thank you.

-SpideyKonfusion :prrr:

SpideyKonfusion said:
congratulations, thank you for telling me something i dont give a crap about.

seriously, thank you.

-SpideyKonfusion :prrr:
If you don't give a crap, why reply? Is it because you think hypocrisy is cool?

Kryptenx said:
If you don't give a crap, why reply? Is it because you think hypocrisy is cool?

Hypocrisy:
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

What does hypocrisy have anything to do with this? My post was relevant, so I see that your post makes no sense at all.

Good job stupid :ciappa:

-SpideyKonfusion :frown2:

Holy **** I didn't expect for people to get so upset. I mean whats with all the anger here? If your that upset over it then why did you look at it, then make a immature comment? Well Im assuming that most of you are little kids who dont have to pay bills. Maybe you can understand that when you get out of mommy and daddies house. Any who, I just made a $250 profit on the Wii so its all good. Well I got to go to W-O-R-K tomorrow if thats in your vocab kids. Later

dont worry, alot of these kids don't know the real world. their parents pay the bills, work, cook, prolly wipe their asses too. don't let all the 10-14 year olds get to you.

SpideyKonfusion said:
Hypocrisy:
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

What does hypocrisy have anything to do with this? My post was relevant, so I see that your post makes no sense at all.

Good job stupid :ciappa:

-SpideyKonfusion :frown2:
Yes, I am talking about how you say you don't care, but yet take the time to reply, implying that you care. See the last part of the definition where it gives you a synonym: falseness.

It's not my fault you can't comprehend.

Back