Ice Climers are in Brawl. Good idea or bad idea?

I liked the Ice Climbers in SSBM, they provided some extra variety to the character list. I'm glad they were included in Brawl!

Yeah, they were like.....the only double characters....I was pretty good with 'em.

i wanted them back in but i hope they have a new moveset.
maybe this could lead to the inclusion of baby mario and luigi as a pair and wolf link and midna

smashfan said:
i wanted them back in but i hope they have a new moveset.
maybe this could lead to the inclusion of baby mario and luigi as a pair and wolf link and midna
I never thought of wolf link and midna as playable characters in ssbb, it would be pretty cool.

how would it be a bad idea?! thats like saying if they announced captain falcon back. is it good or bad? it doesnt matter. if you dont like the character then dont use it. and i think its good. because ice climbers are awesome.

I think they're a good idea. It shows that sakurai is open to weird and unusual characters. And duos, which are really cool. This really opens the door to other characters like wolf link and midna who would make a cool character.

I Really Wanted A Diddy/Dixie Combo, Myself. Although I'm Kinda Good With The ICe Climbers...

the more the better!!!

REASON THAT MIDNA & WOLF LINK WILL BE PLAYABLE:
let's face it, there's going to at least be one new zelda character right? it's either zant, the three tribes (deku, goron & zora) or wolf link. i bet that wolf link will be added, but probably replaced with young link.

game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch game and watch :yesnod:

You must be really bored to write all of that. Or you did a lot of copy and pasting.

Back