Ice Cream

smartypants

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
UK
Just something random.

I will recommend Cart d'or greek yoghurt and honey as it works well together imo and it has almond flakes sprinkled over the top.

What ice cream do you like?

Last edited:
i love italian ices over ice cream-

over the summer when i was 16 i worked at a local ralphs italian ices. i dont know who has them around where you live but its a popular franchise up here. everyday i would eat vanilla chip and pepperment patty ices and i LOVED them! my aunt used to make me come home with quarts of the stuff. her favorite was jelly ring (which was chocolate ices with jelly ring pieces in it)

i do like chocolate chip cookie dough though :D that is the best ever

ericlewis91 said:
yes blizzard chocolate chip dough!\

i like the original haigin daiz vanillia the most! and its so cheap!

when i used to live in TN, they had dairy queens and i had this brownie mocha thing blizzard (it was next to a fireworks store lmfao i was on my way back home on 9-11 and i was tempted to bring back home fireworks for sheer ammusement since its legal but i didnt since its illegal in NY LMAO i didnt break the law go me but temptation was strong) and it was the best icecream i ever had!!!

- i also love 7-11 coke slurpees- those are the sh*t!!!

phish_food.gif

Hellz yes!

my favorite is from a cincinnati (they started in cincinnati but have moved out to surrounding cities) ice cream parlor called Geaters. no matter what flavor, they have the best. my favorite of theirs is chocolate chip because they hav VERY creamy ice cream and HUGE chocolate chips that are also very creamy. if you want you can order some of their icecream from their site.

http://www.graeters.com/new_dipandship.cfm

Mitch2025 said:
my favorite is from a cincinnati (they started in cincinnati but have moved out to surrounding cities) ice cream parlor called Geaters. no matter what flavor, they have the best. my favorite of theirs is chocolate chip because they hav VERY creamy ice cream and HUGE chocolate chips that are also very creamy. if you want you can order some of their icecream from their site.

http://www.graeters.com/new_dipandship.cfm

thers a place in NY thats like the icecream place youre refering to

however they make their own "variations" what youve probably seen on the food channel like "sushi ice cream"

i have yet to go to this place but ive always wanted to!

DRMARIO said:
By 'armond' I assume you mean Almond?

I like Ben and Jerry's, Phish food's great, but the double chocolate brownies good aswell.
My all time favourite is just plain vanilla ice cream. And not the whippy stuff, i mean, proper vanilla ice cream, from the few remaining old fashioned English sea sides.

Double chocolate brownies IS the best

I'm not particular to any brand of ice cream really but here's some that I LOVE!

- KFC Ice Cream ^-^

- There's this Chinese restaurant in the local city and me and Jay61 are in LOVE with the ice cream they do there..we've been there twice and both times he managed to get ice cream on the floor lol.

- You guys across the pond get that cool whip stuff, man I LOVE that stuff..it's usually the first stuff I eat when I go out there. We don't have it over here :( Hmm..maybe I can import some..

But apart from those I like plain 'ol vanilla, the cookie stuff and toffee ^-^

surfinrach90 said:
I'm not particular to any brand of ice cream really but here's some that I LOVE!

- KFC Ice Cream ^-^

- There's this Chinese restaurant in the local city and me and Jay61 are in LOVE with the ice cream they do there..we've been there twice and both times he managed to get ice cream on the floor lol.

- You guys across the pond get that cool whip stuff, man I LOVE that stuff..it's usually the first stuff I eat when I go out there. We don't have it over here :( Hmm..maybe I can import some..

But apart from those I like plain 'ol vanilla, the cookie stuff and toffee ^-^

mmm i drifted away from the chocolate stuff some time ago and now enjoy flavours such as Toffee, Strawberry as it's virtually 9impossible to get sick of fresh flavours/

I'm rather plain in my tastes: Butter Pecan and Mint Chocolate Chip. Booooring!

Back