ice stage? shooting the cannon???

kobeguy888

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
in the ice stage..when u gotta put the rock in the cannon...how do u shoot the cannon after? i kno where to point it and stuff..but how do i shoot it??

Rock? No. Bomb? Yes. You have to "insert" a bomb into the back of the canon. After you have aimed it correctly, go around to the back of it and place a bomb inside the canon. This should trigger the canon to fire and hopefully, if you've aimed it right, will blow up the thing in front of it.

EDIT:
Sorry. I messed up. You need to put in the canon ball first and then a bomb. I don't think you can put in a walking bomb but there are bombs available in the house if you look carefully enough. If you cannot find any regular bombs then you must leave the house and buy some because you cannot beat the dungon without them. Here is a helpful hint though:

In the room where the Yeti is making soup, if you walk past him to the northwest corner you will find in one of the vases the oocoo bird so that you may warp out of the house, buy bombs, and warp back in.

Last edited:
wat kind of bomb?? i only havea damn walking bomb..and i cant warp out to get the regular bombs :(

first u put the cannon ball in it. then insert a bomb. i dunno if the spider bomvs will work, but try

they dont work...but where can i get regular or water bombs????????????

i cant warp out anymore???

kobeguy888 said:
i cant warp out anymore???
You can't warp with Midna whilst in a dungeon/cave. You need Ooccoo [see kit kat bar's post above]. After getting outside, warp to kakariko village and go to barnes shop in the north west of town. Make sure you have some money as they are quite expensive if you are buying alot of them.

Back