Ideas for Cars, the Video Game

Tocaraca

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2014
Wokingham
I do not actually know where to post suggestions on this forum. I looked all over the place, and there is not suggestions forum, so sorry if this is in the wrong section, I am new here, this is my first post.

Anyway, have any of you guys played cars on the wii? I play it a lot, in fact that is probably the only game I've been playing recently. I think the game is near perfect, but there are some things that could make it better.

I think that you should be able to play as all of the characters on the game. Here is a list of most of them you cannot play as:

Fletcher
Gerald
El guapo
Papo
Sarge
Fillmore
Vince
Sonny
Barry
Lenny
DJ
Boost
Snot rod
Luigi
Ginormous
The crippler

Of course, they would now all have a few paint jobs. DJ's would all respect his CD textures, while boost's paint jobs would respect how he has the writing 'BOOST' on his side, and snot rod's would respect his carburettor.
When you select to be Fletcher, he will say ''ah, what a lovely day for a friendly competition.''. If he wins a race he will say 'haha! I win!'', and if he looses he will say ''Oh well, better try again later.''
Gerald doesn't talk enough for me to think of anything.
El guapo will say ''you will soon see how I roll.'' when you select him, when he wins he will say ''you see my power?'' and when he looses, I don't know, any ideas?
Papo doesn't talk enough either.
Sarge will say ''attention!'' and when he wins, he will say ''good work, soldier!'' and when he looses he will say ''I declare a rematch!''
Fillmore will say ''It's all about the love, man.'', when he wins he will say ''see? Compassion is the only way to solve things.'' and when he looses he will say ''not cool man, not cool.''
Vince will say ''alright, come on let's get on with the race!'', when he wins he will say ''if you wanna be the best, you've gotta beat the best!'' and when he looses, he will say ''Aw, I guess I'm not really the best after all.''
Sonny doesn't talk enough either.
Barry will say ''Look at my hood!'', and when he wins he will say ''oh, yeah!!'' and when he looses, he will say ''aw, nooo...''.
Lenny doesn't talk enough for me to think of anything either.
DJ will say ''my music will not let me down!'' when you select him, he will say ''never underestimate the power of the tunes.'' when he wins, and will say ''aaww, I knew my CD's had too much weight slowing me down.'' when he looses.
Boost will say ''OK, let's do this!'' when you select him, he will say ''my boost tanks do not fail you that easily...'' when he wins and when he looses he will say ''that's it, I'm getting more boost tanks.''
When you select snot rod, he will of course say ''AACCHH-OOOOOO!!!!''. When he wins, he will say ''oho, yeah!'' when he looses he will say ''hey what, wait a minute!''
Luigi will say ''good thing I put on my racing tires!'' showing his wheels. When he wins he will say ''This is the best day of my LIFE!!'' and when he looses he will say ''Maybe I put on the wrong tires...''.
Ginormous will say ''I will squash you like a fly!'' and when he wins, he will say ''ohoho, yesss!'' and when he looses he will say ''GAAA!!! This is outRAGEOUS!!!''.
I never normally play on the monster truck mayhem track, and I don't know anything about the crippler, except he got scared when lightning got turned into a monster truck.
So guys, please give feedback, and thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Doesn't anybody have any thoughts on this idea?

Seriously, 70 views, 1 reply from me? What is so hard about replying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't anybody have any thoughts on this idea?

Seriously, 70 views, 1 reply from me? What is so hard about replying?

Its not exactly a AAA* game
You probably put more thought into it than Disney have

Its not exactly a AAA* game
You probably put more thought into it than Disney have
The game isn't too popular any more, but it still exists, and has good reviews. Anyway, do you like my ideas?

Most'a those views came from search engines; which is t' say, non-members.
You mean spam bots? Anyway, do you like the idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say, never played the game.

Nope, I literally meant any non-member who came across this page usin' Google or somethin'. Views count regardless of whether or not a viewer is a Wiichat member.
So I suppose that's what happens on the minecraft forums as well? Anyway, you should be able to say if you like the idea or not because all it adds is more characters to play as, since there are only about 15 of them, and only a few are really cool to play as, as lightning and chick are the only good racecars, and wingo is the only awesome cool car to play as. Vince and his guys are racecars, and so are Fletcher and El guapo. The other delinquent road hazards are just incredibly awesome, just like wingo, and not being able to play as them is just complete BS.

*I* liked the ideas. Most of them. I think you have a great sense of humor and enjoyed how you parlayed the names with character actions.

You're very welcome. The Snot guy had me laughing.

I just love Tater. The name, his voice, how he acts. Sumbuddy put some thought into him. I think you showed some like thinking in your characters.

And if you can do it with Cars, you can do it with any game. Or even think up your own. It's only a play on words and then matching actions that exemplify the name. Just like your snot guy. That was a hoot.

Well, heck. Even Star Treck (not *actually* a game...) did it. Look at Data. Can you think of a better name for a geek that knows EVERYTHING?

I could create lots of Super Smash Bros. characters. In fact, I already have an idea for one that I posted on the 'Moveset Thread'.

Back