Ideas for Wii-Channels

Diomedes

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Post your ideas for future Wii-Channels to come. They might not be possible but it doesn't hurt to dream!!

Remember that some of your ideas may already be possible with the wii, but not in full blown proportions. Such as the game statistics, thats in the mail. Doodle and mp3 is in the channel section. Watching videos would be available through www.youtube.com or www.orb.com (this site is very usefull for viewing media from your computer). MSN can be used on the Wii via www8.messengerfx.com. For those who want IIM for wii bookmark this page in your opera tabs.

My ideas would be:

Demo Channel: Download temporary demos of upcoming games. This would promote external storage for the wii.

Mii Home: Essentially with an Animal Crossing formula. Make your own personal area with accessories obtained via friends, events or using a inbuilt currency like MiiPoints ;). You can connect with friends and have four/six at a time (remember nintendo is strict on stranger-danger).

Media Channel: Easily listen to music or view media via storage, and trade/rate with friends.

Nintendo/Gaming News Channel: News and updates of upcoming games and software (i know software is available via shop channel, but i dont want to visit there all the time). Other possibilites such as game High Scores and Contest dates.

Other features:

Customise Wii Menu interface: This would be an awesome feature, pimpin up your wii menu with different themes, styles, widgets and button interface.

Improve Paint: Make the doodle interface more advanced and customizable/expandable.

Improve Poll Channel: Allow personal polls, areas of categories, just to broaden the polling.

Trust me i used the search button, it either didnt work or the threads are too old.

Anyway, that wasn't a wii channel idea!

Is it me or is FR totally strict on a load of ****?

Wiil said:
Is it me or is FR totally strict on a load of ****?

O........K

No, if I seem strict, you mat want to check the forum rules and regulations and use common sense. I try to set a good example for people and steer them in the right direction rather than see them rend up the forum by posting threads like this or spamming a lot. I'm big on regulation so you need to be careful because I'm quick to report people. Just obey the rules, watch your step and I'll be happy.

FR. said:
O........K

No, if I seem strict, you mat want to check the forum rules and regulations and use common sense. I try to set a good example for people and steer them in the right direction rather than see them rend up the forum by posting threads like this or spamming a lot. I'm big on regulation so you need to be careful because I'm quick to report people. Just obey the rules, watch your step and I'll be happy.
See haha :sick: i luv lyf =D

Diomedes said:
You are getting off-topic <.<
sorry

You're honestly skating on thin ice...you've broken 2 rules in the last 5 minutes:

i0n said:
9. No Double Posting
If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

i0n said:
10. 5 Word Post Minimum
There is a 5 word minimum for ALL posts. Anything less is considered SPAM and will be deleted without hesitation. Also, do not write only one or two words followed by (5 Word Minimum) to meet the requirements set by this rule. If you do this, the post will be deleted and you will have points deducted from your total. If it happens once more after that, further action will be taken. Thanks.

Link: WiiChat Forum Rules & Regulations

This is the way I am and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hey! This isnt a 'no-no rulz only, kill the sheep' thread!

Back