I'e a big question: what are 3rd party characters???

man, its not comfirmed yet, they havent confirmed rayman or sonic, but those are the biggest possibilities

in touch with the wii said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont want rayman and sonic they suck
BINGOOO BABAAYYY.

And for those who don't believe, there is going to be 3rd-party characters, i'll find a source for u.

Viewtiful Joe is a much bigger possibility than rayman, viewtiful joe is the best evvveeerrr.:D

i heard about viewtiful joe just in this forum, i didnt even know if he existed

Snake is A 3rd Party Character, SOnic's A Possibility, But Nintendo Hasn't Got A Reply From Sega...

Snake isn't and is, very confusing, don't want to bring it up again...

I found a quote that all the paperwork was drawn up and all Iwata was waiting for was Sega's conformation. THIS IS GOOD NEWS!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Snake is A 3rd Party Character, SOnic's A Possibility, But Nintendo Hasn't Got A Reply From Sega...

thank you for remembering snake!
sheesh! everyone seems to be forgetting the fact that Konami is a third-party developer.

1st party is made BY Nintendo.
2nd party is made by a company that ONLY makes for Nintendo(makers or Mario Party).
3rd party makes for ANY company.

sasuke747 said:
Slurba then Tech. 2nd party and 1st party are the same... :p just wanted to say that :)

To a sense, but 2nd party developers make their own decisions, and are owned by someone other than the owner of Nintendo. They choose to make the game.

Back