If I Get There At...

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
If I get to Best Buy at 4 am and they open at 5 am what do you think the chances of me getting a Wii? I just wanna know if its worth going there at 4 am or if I can save an extra hour and get there at 5 and still get a Wii. Around the Best Buy I'm going to there is a mall with an FYE, Gamestop, and EB Games inside, so what do you guys think?

im not too sure, but from the thread that i posted, asking a similar question, most people said that black friday is just a huge mob rushing into the stores, so im guessing when you get there isnt going to be as big of a factor as on launch day.

I heard they're going to hand out tickets again at Best Buy. If I don't get it at Best Buy does anyone know what time Wal-Mart opens?

If you really want one, you'll get there at 3am. That should gurantee you a ticket for a Wii.

ABC said:
If you really want one, you'll get there at 3am. That should gurantee you a ticket for a Wii.

I don't care what time I get there it's just that I don't know if my parents will let me drive out there at 3 in the morning.

Only 1 hour before opening!!!?
Uh, probably like get there at 2:00 AM, if alot of people live in your city, 3:00 AM if there is not alot of people in your city :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Only 1 hour before opening!!!?
Uh, probably like get there at 2:00 AM, if alot of people live in your city, 3:00 AM if there is not alot of people in your city :)

Alright I think this is my plan I'm going to go to Best Buy around 3:30 and see if theres a line, if the line is huge I probably will just line up somewhere else. But I really think that there won't be a huge line.

You guys also have to remember that the good majority of people there in line are going for good deals on everything BUT the Wii, like TV's, computers, DVD's, etc. Don't give up if you see big lines!

just show up at eb games at 4am, and wait till it opens... it opens at 7// every eb in the U.S has them for BLACK FRIDAY. GOOD LUCK

If i were you i would get there earlier. Tomorrow is going to be insane, its basically a mob of crazy people buying things they probably wont use. But if you really want one, then i would get there at 3 AM

eb games has nothing great(for black friday, as in price cuts), but the wii that people would go for...

it seems that game stores cant do much with their prices for black friday. very rarely will you see any sale at a video game store. also, isnt the wii reason enough to go on any day?

Anyone know if Best Buy is getting shipments in everywhere?

yes they are... they're going to hand out tickets tonight at 11, then have you come back the next day.

sdsgreatest said:
yes they are... they're going to hand out tickets tonight at 11, then have you come back the next day.

Now that is some usefull info for people looking for a Wii. I advise people ALWAYS call ahead before going to your local whatever store.

Back