If I Get There At...

You might want to call stores in the morning and see what's going on with the stock. Try:
Sears, Costco, Walmart, K-Mart, EB Games, Gamestop, Gamecrazy, and Circuit City. You should be able to get one if you go early enough.

yeah call them up before you go out and waste time doing it, because they might already be out or had tickets handed out, oh yeah and another thing is think of it this way... i know this from personal experience, ( dont waste your time asking employees if they are getting any sort of new "HARD TO GET SYSTEm" because they will always bullshit you... when i was working at frys electronics i got the same question about the xbox360 asked atleast 50 times a day and it gets pretty annoying so you start telling them false informoation. just some word of advise.

sdsgreatest said:
yes they are... they're going to hand out tickets tonight at 11, then have you come back the next day.

Where'd you hear this?

Jagermeister33 said:
More reports of people already camping at gamestops and Ebgames across the country. Not going to be a Wii day tomorrow guys.

Yea I'm slowly losing faith in finding a Wii, I know Wal-Mart opens up at 5 am and they are just a couple minutes away from my house so I might try there.

Sillyhat said:
If I get to Best Buy at 4 am and they open at 5 am what do you think the chances of me getting a Wii? I just wanna know if its worth going there at 4 am or if I can save an extra hour and get there at 5 and still get a Wii. Around the Best Buy I'm going to there is a mall with an FYE, Gamestop, and EB Games inside, so what do you guys think?

0%. . .unless you live in a really remote & desolate area. People were lining up outside of Best Buy here at 1pm on thanksgiving day w/tents setup.

Back