8041-7231-3447-6164
DAMIT
this is a wtf

theres more like this here

dont ask how just ask why
EDIT:

did you click the link
Resident evil lego
plus im 25 cant play with lego anymore (to nosey)

Dam! Resident Evil Legos, I think I still got mine, but they come nowhere near as cool as these. Are these custom made or going to be sold by lego? I would be surprised since this not an image I would think lego would sell. But it would be SCHWEEEET!

Well katarami is a legendary game
shame the comapny that makes it cant anymore
it whould be brill on the wii
two controllers in each hand

that light or dark was my own thing. I use it as my sig on most forums. I was inspired by the black and white thing "find out who you really are"

custom legos

hey ive built some custom legos!
I made halo, lord of the rings, and a couple half-life 2 figures. they arnt as proffesional and accurate, but i think they look pretty cool.
i still have them btw

oh yea... and im recently working on some ssb ;)
dang their dificult!

Last edited:
Lachadine said:
hey ive built some custom legos!
I made halo, lord of the rings, and a couple half-life 2 figures. they arnt as proffesional and accurate, but i think they look pretty cool.
i still have them btw

oh yea... and im recently working on some ssb ;)
dang their dificult!

Pictures, pictures please!!:)

Even though I sold my lego stash a few years ago, I'd still like to see the half-life 2, or ssb ones you've made; I always liked the lego sets with the dragons the most!

BlackDragon.jpg

Hello, old friend.:rolleyes:

hey NateTheGreat, because of your intrest, i made some more half-life 2 and ssb legos!! im working on the pictures and they should be ready soon!

Again, they are not perfect but they're unique. keep an eye on this page for them!

does anyone have any requests for ssb legos? i already made link, fox, kirby, and mr. game and watch. thats a full house in a multiplayer game but i might make more! i just would like to know who people would realy want to see in legos?

does anyone have any requests for ssb legos? i already made link, fox, kirby, and mr. game and watch. thats a full house in a multiplayer game but i might make more! i just would like to know who people would realy want to see in legos?
dont all post at once. where'd you go NateTheGreat?

Back