If super smash brothers brawl did wi-fi, what would be your online name?

wiiisawesome said:
Yeah I know that...I was just asking a random question...someone stated before that it's gonna be the same as your Wii console's name...is that true?
No it doesnt have to be but mine is.;)

wiiisawesome said:
Does anyone know what the point of naming your console is? Will it be utilized in any way?

i have a guess to watll happen in online gmaing. maybe a reason why they let us add new people is in case we would like to play with someone out of our country and the games will be universal coded hopefully. the name of our console will be the name for our wi-fi online gaming account

minismok said:
i have a guess to watll happen in online gmaing. maybe a reason why they let us add new people is in case we would like to play with someone out of our country and the games will be universal coded hopefully. the name of our console will be the name for our wi-fi online gaming account
Ahh..I see..that's cool then. :smilewinkgrin:

minismok said:
im gonna pray that it is like that

Yeah that'd be really cool...otherwise there's no point of naming it...lol..unless you want to feel attached to your Wii or something? Lol..:eek:ut:

wiiisawesome said:
Yeah that'd be really cool...otherwise there's no point of naming it...lol..unless you want to feel attached to your Wii or something? Lol..:eek:ut:

i dont see any other point of naming it either unless it were to just exchange things with other people which can get tiring after a day of exchanging messages

I'd be Trulen.

IF not that, then SuperShippo.

And I don't like the idea of console name being online-names. UNLESS it has your friend code in parenthesese (LOLZ I NO CN SPIL!) next to it.

I'd really hate to get the message, "We're sorry, but Wiilard has been taken. Please name your console something else."

i heard about being able to set up private rooms so u and ur friends can fight eachother. anyone else read up on somethin like this?

and also, anyone got any info on the "Wii Headset"?

Back