If there were more and better games out, no one would complain about graphics

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
It's as simple as that. The Wii has sufficient graphics. They could be better, but if there were better games out then Red Steel, Rayman, etc and all those kiddie games, no one would say two words about the graphics.

Nintendo better stick to their fun gameplay and better light the fire to start getting fun\inovating\addictive games out there for all ages.

I mean, look at Zelda, are you seriously going to complain about the graphics? Or Wii Sports?

itzzbalaez said:
It's as simple as that. The Wii has sufficient graphics. They could be better, but if there were better games out then Red Steel, Rayman, etc and all those kiddie games, no one would say two words about the graphics.

Nintendo better stick to their fun gameplay and better light the fire to start getting fun\inovating\addictive games out there for all ages.

I mean, look at Zelda, are you seriously going to complain about the graphics? Or Wii Sports?

More and better games? The system just launch.

Don't be stupid.

vagrant said:
More and better games? The system just launch.

Don't be stupid.

agreed vagrant. give it time mate! wait till metriod and resident evil come out! im sure there will be loads more!

p.s. not that im complaining anything about the wii i love it.

I will have to side with vagrant. The games are launch titles. There are some pretty damn good ones. All the ones that I currently have I love. And tommrow I am getting 4 more! There is nothing wrong with any of my games or the ones I will buy tommrow. So if I have 7 games from the wii in the launch window that should hold me over till more come. You gotta play the games all the way through to get the full value!

Back