if u could make a zelda game!

If i could make a zelda game i would call it the orcale of time 2. it would be something like the first one but it would have improved graphics and the story line will be the same at first but then it would coninue on and at the end of the game there will be a sneak peak of the third game.

If I made a Zelda game I would make an online battle area where you and other zelda players could battle each other in any area of the game and whoever gets the the most points wins

If I made a Zelda game, it would look more like Assassin's Creed and less like Disney.

It would have online capabilities, so additional content could be downloaded. New quests, etc... to extend the life of the game.

Maybe even a MMORPG mode?

It probably come on 4 CDs.

And Zelda would be freakin' hot. :D

If I made a Zelda game I would probably..... I don't know give like a Sword and shield... some crazy hard sounding mission but once he gets to the bosses leave an obvious weakness... and make you be a stupid wolf for as long as possible until your just about to stop playing then make you a human again .!

if i were to make a zelda game it would be called links legacy.
it would be about links son...err and his adventures and whatnots.
but i think ill leave the game making of zelda to nintendo ^.^

Make a 2-4 player game like that 1 for gamecube but with TP graphics and a Diffaculty level... seems to get easier everytime

I would have this blond dude with blue earrings wearing a green tunic and bad ass leather boots, wielding a sword of evils bane, and a cool shield, who would be on a quest to save the whole world from this really evil guy who has the power of gods. The hero would also be gifted by the gods, but would have no cool magical abilities, only a scar on the back of his hand. He would also have to save a princess, who also has god powers. The evil dude would be a professional organ player, whilst the princess would be a tomboy who plays a harp, and the hero plays an ocarina.

Pretty good idea, huh?

darkness sweeps over land
blah blah blah
link is a chosen one
blah blah blah
fight the final boss
which is a giant warlock from alttp
who captured your sister
beat him with the help of your fairy side-kick
blah blah blah
play some minigames
the end

the legend of zelda, within the darkness

the evil within link teams up with gannondorf and ya....

Back