If We've All Been Good This Year...

whatever it is, hopefully it will be good.

christmas is creeping up pretty quick, so we don't have too much longer to wait. =]

If you remember, last Christmas their present was the release of some good VC titles, including Super Mario Bros. and Street Fighter 2. I expect something will be announced from Nintendo on the 25th, but Nintendo rarely does anything for free.

kronau said:
yes like the free wiimote cover's that gave out probly lost them 2mill

2m??!? LAWL
they can go to mexico or some other cheap place and get it made for like $.01 each. lawl, and not everyone wanted to order them. They probably lost like $500,000 or maybe even $100,000 - $200,000. ^_^

I like the idea about a pack for Galaxy...that makes me think, I would appreciate wii demos, of any kind! God, I hope Wiiware stuff has demos at least.

T3kNi9e said:
I would be so happy if they gave me Super Mario World. I actually gave away my SNES and all the games to my younger cousins who have no games so I cant play it anymore. I know its cheap to buy it, but still :p

haha, this random guy online that i never met bought it for me for my birthday yesterday. I was really excited, i love that game! I remember when i was little and my sisters wouldn't let me play, so I just had to sit and watch. Now they're like OMG CAN I PLAY!? and im like HA, NO! :lol:

Back