If you could be a fly on the wall...

Wii Ron

'The Ayeties'
May 14, 2007
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
1764-2182-6190-0906
If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you be?

Id be stuck somewhere in Jessica Alba's undergarments. Or in the dressing room at Old Trafford when Fergie kicked a football boot at Beckham and he ended up needing stitches on his head. But thats just me....

I'd listen to the govenmrent's secret plans about destroying [TOP SECRET].

Wii Ron said:
If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you be?

Id be stuck somewhere in Jessica Alba's undergarments. Or in the dressing room at Old Trafford when Fergie kicked a football boot at Beckham and he ended up needing stitches on his head. But thats just me....
thats pointless, because youd be a fly, what pleasure would you gain out of this?

i would be stuck to the wall of some place cool..thats always sweet to see and something new is happening.......:aureola:

I would eat some poo, then I would go on people's food and have a feast... then I would puke up down someones throat :lol:

- Find Bin Ladden, not that I'd be able to do anything about it because I'd be a fly.. but at least I'd know.

- Spy on important government meetings

- Spy for movie news =]

Spy on the parents of that Maddie girl.. there's something fishy about it :shifty:

I got another idea....I'd go into the Bermuda Triangle to find out what goes on there...I don't think it will affect a fly.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I got another idea....I'd go into the Bermuda Triangle to find out what goes on there...I don't think it will affect a fly.

smiletongue2.gif
LMAO this thread is making me crack up so hard, everyone at my office is like wtf?!

Sovieto said:
thats pointless, because youd be a fly, what pleasure would you gain out of this?

i would be stuck to the wall of some place cool..thats always sweet to see and something new is happening.......:aureola:
Yayy, what a hoot.....

Back